Chapter 35

Days went by, and we still didn't find Caitlin.  We looked for any sign of her. Like she just dissapeared. And to make it worser, Brooklin went out. To find her. And she is gone too. We called her, she told us that she was fine. But why was she so long away from us? From here? Was this all planned? Hopefully not.

Caitlin's Pov-
"Brooke! Why didn't you tell them you where with me? And that we are in the middle of nowhere!?" I yelled.

"Cait. It's complicated. When I tell them I got you back. They will never believe me. And they will think it's all faked."

"But it's not! That Senator kidnapped me. And you knew it from the very first second! Why didn't you do anything?" Now tears came into my eyes.

"Because Mom and Dad didn't listen to me."

"Mom is dead. Kate isn't our mom!! But we call her like that, because it has been 13 years ago we saw our mom. I didn't want to call her mom. Because she is a Bitch! I never liked her Brooke! She ruined it! And because if her, I am kidnapped! BECAUSE OF HER BROOKE!" I screamed in tears.

"The fuck is wrong with you Cait? Since dad married you called her mom, and you where happy with her. Happy to have a mom. Where is this coming from?!" I started to run away, run into the woods. Following the lights. "CAITLIN!! NOO DONT DO THAT!" She screamed, but couldn't stop herself from running after me. I cried, and runned until my legs began to hurt. I stopped, on a road. Wait a road? That means cars. They could get us home.

"Brooke. A road. We can go home." I said, and walked to the other side of the road. Looking around. No Brooke. Where the hell did she go. "BROOKE!" No answer. "BROOKLIN!"

"Yes, I am here. I am here." She panted. But still she wasn't nowhere.

"Brooke? Where?"

"Here!" Now the voice was behind me. I looked behind me. Nothing. "Here Cait!" Now she was left, switching to right. My head was spinning all around. Voices everywhere. I looked around, I saw her face everywhere. She was everywhere! But at the same time nowhere.

"Brooke! Where are you!?" I screamed, and she was at the other side of the road. "Thank god Brooke!"

"Yeah sorry. We need to walk further down this road." Brooke said, and was about to walk to me.

"BROOKE STOP!!" She stopped, and a car crashed into her. She was thrown away from the road. The car, that drove  further. I runned to her, she was bleeding all around. I kneeled down by her, and cried hard. "Brooke! Please!"

"We need to go!" A hand on my shoulder, and a voice.

"No! My sister is dying here! And I am not leaving." He picked me up and dragged me away. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed, and I couldn't see her anymore. It was all gone. She was all gone. A part of me died too. A big part.

#CLIFFHANGER 3.0
Well? Still liking me?😂😂