Chapter 14

"What? Our own Precinct?" I turned around to face him. "I told I was stopped working!"

"I know you did. But, you can't work at the 12th precinct. What about your own precinct?"

"Okay, you have a point. But first, we don't have any papers to get our own precinct. And second, it's illegal to just start!"

"No! I have papers. All did today. I have planned this when you where going to the precinct this morning!"

"You, you... You're amazing!" I said and hugged him tight.

"I knew you would like this! This is our new project."

"Yes it will! But how are we going to pay this? It's really big, and then we don't have any stuff. Desks, or furniture. Paint for the walls. Nothing! And what about Police People? Huh?"

"You! Stop worrying! I have everything under the loop. Believe me! I have everything, furniture, desks, Police people and paint. Well on that Police people we can come vack later. First we need to "re-build" this place!"

"You sure you have everything under the loop?" I asked.

"A hundred percent!" I nodded, "But we will start tomorrow. Now we have to go home, to the girls! And maybe they will be a part of this Project!" I smiled, and with that we got home.

A couple days later
We where hard working at our little precinct. The girls loved it to be part of it, so they helped every day after school. Our little precinct looked now more like an real police station!

"Mom!!! Helpp!!!" Caitlin runned around with a paint brush in her hand. Followed by Brooke.

"Hey! Stop it. You spill all the paint!" I yelled.

"But Brooke is painting, on me!"

"Brooke! Stop it! Don't paint your sister!" I yelled and Brooke stopped running. So did Caitlin. "Both! Stop. Go working, or you will not get any Chinese Takeout tonight!" I teased, and they started painting again. Like a crazy kid. We finished everything that day, only the furniture. They would come tomorrow. That night we ordered Chinese Takeout, and we ate at our precinct.

We cleaned up, and left. The paint would be dry by tomorrow. So that the furniture could get in. We had a lot of little spaced for different kind of working. Caitlin wanted to be an M.E. So we had a M.E office for her. Brooke wanted to just fight crime, she had her own desk. And Castle had his own office, more to write. I had my own 'Captain's Office'. I was Captain of my own precinct! Wasn't that my dream? Yes it was! But now we created it to a Family Business! Better. The excitement didn't leave my body! It was amazing to have my own precinct. I could still fight crime, but without anyone to upset with it. No one would judge me by the way I worked. That's all I wanted!