Chapter 17

I woke up, and pain filled my body. I wasn't at the precinct anymore, I was in the hospital. I guess my head hitted the ground to hard. I had questions, one I couldn't answer. I felt something hold my hand to.

"Kate? You awake?" Rick asked. And I slowly turned to him, a small smile on my face.

"Yeahh. But where am I?" I asked and looked at him.

"Well you where at the precinct, what I still don't understand. But you're at the hospital now. Ryan got you in."

"What? Hospital? What happened?"

"You really don't know?" I shook my head. "Well, your head hit the ground and you passed out."

"I passed out? What?"

"You definitely don't know anything."

"Sorry, I was joking with you." I smiled shyly.

"Oh you! You are gonna get payed, tonight. Very hard payed."

"Mh. I know what you will do with me." I said, putting my sexy tone in my voice.

"Can you stop doing that?" He asked very nervous.

"Doing what babe?"

"That thing. With your voice. It makes me..."

"Don't say that! Don't!"

"But that's what I feel."

"Babe, not everyone here has to hear it. Did you think of that?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said and smiled. I smiled too.

A couple hours later, at home
"Mh you know, that thing with 'revenge' is going to be bad tonight." Rick said while he was making dinner.

"Yeah? Do I need to prepare myself? For hitting the ground again?" I teased.

"Yeah, what about you in that case?"

"Fake, the person who they tought was me, wasn't me. So yeah. I really where fucked in there. They didn't even believed me." I said, looking at him.

"I believe you in everything you do."

"Do you?" I said in a sexy tone.

"Fuck! Oh sorry. You're doing it again! Stop!"

"You get horny of it? Do you?"

"Now you said the word. But yes. And please! Stop!" I laughed. "It's not funny Kate."

"Well it is! And I can go on. You know?"

"I know please don't!" I laughed again, and even more. He rolled his eyes and cooked further. Once dinner was ready, we ate together. The girls where on a sleepover, so they weren't there. We ate dinner in a silence, no one spoke. He was probably scared of me to say something. My answers would probably be on a sexy tone, and he didn't like that.

"What about a movie night?" He asked after a silence.

"What about my, revenge?" I asked.

"Oh you get it."

"I am waiting for it!" I said and he collected our plates. He washed up, and I sat on the couch. Waiting for him. After a couple minutes he walked to me. He sat down next to me. And I didn't know what I should expect. He didn't do anything. I was more scared. Why didn't he do anything?!

"What are you doing?" Rick asked as I got up from the couch. The second I knew was an hand on my ass, and I gasped.

"CASTLE!"

"Hey, I'm not done here!" I tried to get away, but he grabbed me by my waist. I couldn't go away, or either turn around.

"Castle!? What are you doing?" I asked scared.

"Nothing special." He said, slowly moving his hand to unbutton my jeans. I gasped again. But he held me to tight to get away from his arms. "I told you so that I wanted to give you a payback. Did I?" He smirked.

"Yes you did. But please. You're scaring the fuck out of me!" He reached inside my jeans and that makes me jump. "OMG!!" I squealed.