Chapter 6

I was reading when I heard a loud scream comming from Rick's office. I jumped up, trowed my book on the couch and runned into his office. "Rick?" No answer. I turned around and the second I knew I got a pillow right into my face. I fall to the ground. It was soft.

"HA! Got ya! Whoeehoeeee!!" He runned around the living room like a 9 year old kid. I just layed there, laughing. "I got ya! I got ya! Nanana! I got ya!"

"Oh baby. WE are not done here. Yet." I said, slowly sitting up. And looking around the room. He was still was dancing around the room. "Prepare yourself!" I got up, grabbed a pillow and slammed the pillow right in his face.

"Ouchh! Never mess with a Cop. Holy shit Kate! That hit was hard."

"Uh. Was it? I tought it was soft!" I smirked and slammed the pillow against his stomach.

"Okay! Never mess with a Cop, part two. Why did we do this?"

"Because you are afraid of your Wife!" I laughed and this time I hitted him in his "man parts".

"SWEET JESUS!" He squealed, and he slowly got on his knees. And fall to the ground. He makes himself little, he was like a football.

"Did I hurt you sweety?" I teased.

"No.... It just.... It just hurt..... A little..... No worries......"

"Oh Rick. You are too easy! Come on get up." He shook his head. "Don't want a rematch?"

"I can't stand up right now."

"I will get you some ice, be happy that I didn't took my gun and shot you!" I walked to the kitchen to get some ice. In the meanwhile he crawled to the couch and slowly layed down. "You know Rick, it is fun to play games! I will take more days off!" I said walking back to him.

"Oh No! You are going to work!" He said with a serious tone. "Next time you really take your gun, and then you shoot me in the ass or something. Hell no Kate! Hell no!" I laughed and gave him the ice-bag.  

"Oh come on! I like it to play with you." I teased.

"Oh no she is doing it again! She is doing it again!"

"What am I doing?"

"That thing, that thing with your voice. You change your voice in so many tones, for all your sentences."

"You can't get enough of it, don't you?"

"It's just too sexy."

"Mh, maybe am I sexy." I said with a sexy tone.

"Oh my! Hell yes! You are freaking sexy if you ask me!" I laughed.

"Seriously? You are really to easy!" I got up. "Want something?"

"You."

"I meaned something to drink."

"Again. You."

"You can't drink me."

"Oh believe me, I can. So sit back down."

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I will come to you and get you here."

"Good luck!" I said running away.

"Shit! Kateee!!!" He got up and runned after me. We runned around the house like little kids. I laughed all the way and lost my breath some of the time.

"Kate! Can you stop running. It hurts." He said and looked at me. Right in the eye. I stopped running. He was serious now.

"Do you want me to get the pain away?" I said, again putting my sexy tone in my voice.

"Oh damn. You are an dirty girl!"

"Apparently you do not know me too well!"

"Oh I know enough." He walked towards me, I kept standing where I stood. He stood in front of me. He leaned down and kissed me. He hit his arms around my waist, and I laid mine around his neck. He lifted me up, and putted me down on the kitchen counter. His lips didn't leave mine. I didn't want him to leave my lips either.

"Mh I know where you are going. Don't stop."

"Well your pleasure is mine!"

Caitlin's Pov-
"Brooke! There is coming strange noises from inside." I said, I didn't want to open the door.

"I said so, she is laying on the table."

"That was yesterday. You loosed by the way, so where's my money?"

"You get it! Hold your horses."

"Do you want to open the door?"

"Sure!" Brooke said and opened the door, we walked in. And stopped once we where far enough.

"MOM, DAD!?" We screamed in sync and they looked at us, shocked.

"Uh. We can explain." Dad said.

"Don't!" I said and walked upstairs.

"What she said, don't." Brooke followed.