Chapter 16

"Excuse me? Murder?" I asked, out of my mind. I didn't kill the guy. Why would they think that?

"You have the right to the silence, anything can be used against you." Espo said, and took out his handcuffs.

"First, tell me how you think I was the killer? Then I go with you." I said, in a demanding tone.

"Just go with us, or do I need to be rude?" Espo spoke.

"You have been rude for the last 5 months! So, Go ahead!" Espo walked to me and cuffed me. He took me down and we drove to the 12th precinct.

They led me into the bullpen, all eyes on me. Yes I changed, and yes I didn't work there anymore. So? Isn't that a reason why I shouldn't be there? Huh? They took me in the interrogation room, and undid my handcuffs.

"Speak up!" Espo demanded.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Why are you related to this?"

"Good question. I have no idea!"

"Let me say it so, why where your fingerprints all over the Murderwapon?"

"Uh, I don't know?! How should I know?"

"You think to come away with this? Did you?" Espo started to get annoyed.

"Come away with what?!" I asked, confused as hell.

"You're pretending like you don't know anything! You know how to keep quiet, you have listened to it all those years! And now you killed someone in real!" He yelled at me right now.

"Oh yeah? Do you really Think I would leave my fingerprints on it? Huh? DO YOU THINK THAT?!" I yelled back, and Gates came in.

"Go out Esposito. NOW!" She yelled at him, with his angry face he walked out. And leaved me and Gates alone. "Captain Beckett? Huh?"

"What's all this? Why don't I know this all?" I asked.

"I don't know Beckett. But you where on the Camera Footage. And your fingerprints all over the murderwapon, and the body. This is not just an accident."

"Sir! I really have no Idea!"

"I keep you for 24 hours, if you then didn't confess. Then it will be for the Law to fix this. An officer will take you down. And don't worry, I will call Mr Castle."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. And stood up. "Do you really think this was me?! Then you where wrong! Let me go, for god sakes!" Gates walked out, and an officer walked in. "Don't cuff me, I don't run away. You know how I am."

"Yes I know. But I need to cuff you anyways." The officer cuffed me and we walked out. Once we where in the middle of the bullpen, he stopped walking.

"What are you doing?" I asked and I felt a gun against my head.

"You know Captain. You never know who you can trust!" He screamed, and Gates runned out her office. "Even one of your Employees can be a killer. But yeah, no one knows. And I know how to fake fingerprints. Like this girl here! One step, and she is dead!" He said and Gates froze. Espo looked up, didn't move. When Ryan walked in, and froze too. "Just step ahead, if you want her dead."

"Don't!" I said, and kicked backwards. In his balls. He fall to the ground and let go his gun. I kicked his gun away, but he took my ankle, and trowed me to the ground. My hands couldn't catch me and my head hit the ground, hard. I passed out.