Chapter 48

New Years Eve has now been a week ago. We already moved to DC. Caitlin got to college here, and I started to search for a job. Castle just wrote another book. The little girls where now going to kindergarten. And I stayed home. All day searching for a job.

At the afternoon I sat on the couch. Still into my IPad. Until someone interrupted me, by calling. I looked at the ID. Esposito. I could guess that.

"Hey Javi!" I picked up.
"Hey Chica! I was just checking on you. How are you doing Chica?"
"Well. I am searching for a job here in DC. And I can tell you, it's not easy!" I said in laughter.
"Well. Good thing for you then. There where here people asking for you. So I gave them your number. They said they would have an better job then here at the 12th. So you can be called! I hope you get it Chica."
"Oh My God! Javi!? Did you? OMG!!! I owe you that!"
"Chica! That's what friends do, right!"
"You don't know how happy I am right now."
"I guess very?"
"Thank you so much Javi!!" I almost jumped around the room, because I was so happy! "Anyways. Was that all you called about?"
"Yup. I would inform you about this. Not that you get that call and would think: What da fuck!?"
"I am probably thinking that."
"Chica. Whatever the job is. Take it! Or at least try it."
"Oh I will! You, do greetings to the whole precinct please! Then I am going to tell Castle now."
"Greetings back Chica! They listened."
"You bastard!"
"Stay healthy Chica. Call me when you know!"
"Promise. Bye!"
"Adiós Chica!" He said and hung up the phone.

I jumped up, and runned upstairs to Castle's office. I knocked in his door, because he probably was writing.

"If you're Kate, you can come in. If you're not. Tell me then who you are." He said, and I laughed. I opened the door, and he looked up. "I take that, as an Kate."

"Guess what!"

"You....." He stayed quiet for a while "I don't know. Tell me."

"I might getting a job here in DC!"

"Wow. How?"

"The 12th precinct just called, and they told me there was a guy. Asking for me. And they gave me my number. Javi said they had a job for me, a high job." He stood up, and lifted me up. Spinning me around. And when he put me down. He kissed me deeply.

"That is so amazing! You don't know how happy I am for you Kate! But do you know which job?"

"No. I can be....." My phone rang. "Called any second." I looked at my phone, and then back at him.

"Pick up!!"

"Katherine Beckett." I picked up.
"Mrs.Beckett. This is Mr.Johnson. You might know why I was calling."
"Yes Mister. I did. But I didn't know what the job was, so you might tell me sir."
"Ofcourse I am ma'am. With pleasure!" I smiled. "This is about a very high job, and you where most best detectives of whole United States! So that's why I ask you, and you will regret if you say no." He chuckled. "We ask you Miss. To become the assistant of President Obama." My eyes widened. And I was in complete shock. "Mrs Beckett?"
"Uh, I am sorry. I just shocked a little."
"Ofcourse. Well, we only wants a Yes or a No. But President Obama is already waiting for you Miss."
"Sir, with all the love. And all I can do for this world. A hundred times, yes! With love I take this job! It is a real pleasure!"
"Thank god! The President will be so happy with you Mrs Beckett. I will inform him, tomorrow a meeting at the with house."
"What time do I need to be there Sir?"
"Is 11 AM good for you?"
"Totally."
"Well, the pleasure is mine to meet you."
"I would love to work for such an great man."
"I bet. Well, see you tomorrow Mrs Beckett."
"See you tomorrow, thank you." He chuckled, and he hang up.

"And? What job is it!?" Rick looked at me, and I trew my arms around him.

"I am going to work, for President Obama!"

"No way?!"

"Well, yes!!"

"Kate!! OMG! THATS AMAZING!" He laughed and swung me around. "I knew you where gonna take such an high job!" I smiled even wider, his sweet words. It makes me happy.

A/N:
President Obam huh? What do you think? 😂 Well, 2 chapters left. And then this story is over. I am very sad. Because I liked this story so much. But every fairytail has his ends. So does this one.... So sorry guys😔😔