Chapter 31

I found myself, on the couch. With Rick wrapped around me. I was still in the same clothes as yesterday. But everything was clean, and I remembered that Rick and I didn't clean up yesterday, well this morning. I sat up, and Rick looked up. Right into my eyes.

"Good afternoon kiddos!" Martha said, and served us some lunch.

"Hey." I said, and gave her a confused look.

"Oh Katherine! You know it's already 4 PM?"

"No, No. I didn't really know that."

"Well, you have been asleep for long. You two stayed up all night. Not a problem at all, it's Christmas. But yeah. Me, and Caitlin have cleaned the room. And we let you sleep. But we gave you some clothes." I shocked, "Gave us some clothes?" I thought.

"Uhh. Thanks Martha." I said, embarrassing.

"No problem kiddo!" She said, and continued cleaning.

"Rick! What the hell did we do?! I can't remember a thing!" I whispered in a yell.

"You know? I have no Idea either. Well we had our clothes off. I think we did, you know."

"Maybe." I said, and got a bite of the food Martha gave us. "Well, I guess we really did."

"Why?"

"Without protection." I said, looking at him.

"What is going on up there? Have you been drinking to much Kate?"

"Excuse me for a second." I gave him the plate, and runned into our bedroom. Towards the bathroom. And I trowed up as soon as I reached the toilet. When I was done trowing up, I wiped my mouth. And cleaned it with some water. When I walked into the bedroom, Rick stood there. With that confused expression on his face.

"Probably eaten something wrong. Nothing happend babe." He stopped me from walking to the living room. "What?"

"You told me, we did things without protection. I know where you're thinking of, don't deny it Kate! I know you're thinking that you're pregnant."

"I wasn't..." He gave me his look, what was so cute! "Okay. Okay. I was thinking of that. So?"

"Would you like to have more kids?"

"With you? Mhh. I don't know." I teased. And I laughed.

"Oh you!!" He said and lifted me up, carrying me out, I was hanging over his shoulder.

"What are you doing? And where are we going?"

"It's second Christmas day. Movie day!" He said and let me down on the couch. And I smiled at him. "We have nothing to clean. So we have time for ourselves."

"Didn't we have that enough?"

"No. So, which movie?"

"Hunger Games rerun. All the movies to now!"

"Deal! But I want to do a bet."

"Like?"

"No one is falling asleep, until the last one!" He said, and I laughed. He couldn't even watch one movie without falling asleep.

"Deal!! But what do I get if you fall asleep?"

"You will get, uhh. What do you want?"

"No, you have to think of that."

"A surprise."

"What you say."

"What do I get?"

"Uh, you get that Star Wars Lichtsabor pen, and Notebook with the original signatures of the cast!"

"I so hope you fall asleep!"

"Well, I want a present too! So better you fall asleep!" I teased, and he kissed my cheek before putting in the dvd.