Chapter 32

"Rick?" I tapped on his chest. No answer. I heard loud footsteps in the livingroom. Martha was gone with Valeria & Vanessa, she said we needed a little time. Brooklin and Caitlin where on a party. Sleepover by friends. And we didn't have any animals. Yet. There must be someone inside. I looked at the door, and under it I saw shadows coming to the bedroom. And the doorknob turning. I got scared. I took the gun that I had under my pillow, and raised from the bed. And I walked to the door. Waiting for it to open. It opened. And I pointed the gun on a familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Not allowed to move, or put my gun down.

"Well well well. Happy life detective?"

"It was, until you showed up." Anger filled my voice and face.

"Oh poor girl. What if I take you?"

"Dad, what the hell."

"Katie, Katie, Katie. You don't know me to well."

"Well I know you. But yeah. I didn't want to know."

"You know, Rick is fast asleep. He will not wake up." After he said that, it kept spinning in my mind. "Won't wake up".

"What the fuck have you done?!" I screamed, and like he said. Rick wouldn't wake up. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" I screamed and runned into him, trowing him on the ground. But it wasn't him who hitted the ground. I jumed up, to catch him. He hided somewhere, I couldn't see him anymore. I turned around to find him. I looked behind me, and I felt a hand around my troath. Pussing me against the wall, what makes the gun fall out of my hands. I fighted against him, but it didn't really work. I finally beated him off me, and when I would grab my gun from the ground. He gave me a last trow, and I landed on the table. It was all glass, so it broke. 

"Aw, look at you. Does it hurt huney?" I didn't answer. I only tried to get away from the glass. And to keep my eyes open. That didn't turn out really well. He looked at me, and had my gun. "I am so terribly sorry Kate. But you had never may know that I was involved to your moms murder. You had to stop! You didn't. Well, this is the concequents. I am sorry." I heard a shot. And it went black.

I shocked awake, I was sweating, I had been crying and a pair of eyes where on me. I breathed loud, I was still in shock. My hand travled into my shirt. No scar. No blood. My eyes started to fill with tears again, and a pair of arms wrapping around me. Holding me in a, warm tight hug.

"Kate, it's all okay! I am here!" He wishpered, and kissed my head.

"No it's not! I know now who killed my mother" I sobbed.

"How? By that dream?"

"Yes! And it was terrible."

"Okay, talking helps always! So tell me, what happened?"

"You died, my dad killed you. And then he told me he was involved to my moms murder. And then Killed me." 

"And you believe your dreams??"

"I always did. Because every nightmare of dream of me, comes true. They always come true. I dreamed about us, being together. Look where we are now? I even dreamed about my moms murder! All the time! I just had known she would be killed, and by who? MY FREAKING DAD!" 

"Kate. Dreams can't come true."

"And what do you always say? Huh?"

"Okay. Maybe they do. But you really need to sleep."

"Last 3 nights, I had this nightmare. If it persists, it comes out! I can no longer Rick! I can already three nights not sleeping through this. There must be a way?!"

"Tomorrow. Therapy."