Chapter 13

I was wondering how this office would be. And maybe we could make our own precinct. Kate would be a great Captain! I smiled by the idea, and I walked into the building. There was standing Mr.Calvin.

"Richard Castle! A pleasure to meet you!" Mr Calvin said and reached his hand out, I shooked his hand.

"No! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I said and smiled.

"Looking for a work space? Didn't you sir?" He asked.

"Yes! Uh one question, is it allowed to make it an Private Investigators office?"

"But ofcourse, I only own the building. That office, Mr Castle that will be yours! You can do whatever you want to do with it!" He said and we took the elevator up. It was on the Third floor. "Oh and this whole floor is yours Mr Castle." He said once we got out the elevator. It looks like the Bullpen of the precinct. Once, my little precinct!

"Calvin! Wow! It looks amazing!"

"You like it Mr Castle?"

"I buy this floor! For sure! You safed my life Calvin!"

"Amazing to hear! One look at it, and it's sold. We can take a look around, and then sign the papers?" I nodded and he showed me everything. It was huge! But then Huge Huge. Not normally huge. Bigger then The 12th precinct. Yes. Much bigger.

Once we signed the papers, I got the keys. And I told Calvin I would be back tonight. He only said he would be there, when we needed him. I thanked him for everything and with a good impression I got home. It was getting late, and I was wondering if Kate was home already.

Kate's Pov-
I kept wondering where he was. He was gone for ours! 'That meeting wasn't turn out in sex? Did it? Tell me it isn't! Please let him come home! Please!' I tought. By that, I heard a door unlocking. I looked up from my phone, It was him.

"Heey! I would text you by now." I said and he smiled.

"Well I got that meeting, and I buyed some food on my home! So sorry. I had to call you that it would be later."

"No it's okay babe! You're here now! And tell me, how was the meeting?"

"It's Gina. I don't have to tell." He lied.

"Uh you're right." I said, I would know where he was up to. He wasn't with Gina. He didn't had a meeting with her. I know him. He was lying everything.

He made our food. And we ate together. Like a family again. The girls have a "school trip" next week. To L.A. We decided that they could go. They would stay there with school for 2 weeks. A great way to travel the world! The girls told us everything about the trip, and why they had to go. All their friends goes to, so why they not? After dinner, the girls washed up. Because Rick took me to something. He blind folded me. I was scared. Was he doing that what I think he would do with me? I want to enjoy it. Not to wt scared of it. By that feeling. His car stopped. He got me out, he greeted a friend or so. 'Oh no! His friend is gonna do that too. Please don't let it be that! Please!' I asked myself a hundred things. But he kept quiet. And so was I. An elevator stopped and he let me out. He took the blind fold off, and I opened my eyes.

"Welcome to, The Castles, Private Investigators! Out own Precinct!" He said and I got that big eyes. All looking around.  It was like the 12th precinct. But then bigger. And ours!