Chapter 7

Kate's Pov-
We had a silent dinner. No one spoke. I guess it was about our accident. We had to know the girls would come home, but we didn't really care. But now we do, we are not doing things when we know the girls will come home soon.

"So girls. How went your days?" Rick broke the silence, Brooklin and Caitlin looked up.

"Besides this Trauma. It went well." Brooke said.

"It was okay, until I came in here. That was hell." Caitlin said, a bit unusual for her to say something like that. But okay.

"Again, we are sorry for your "trauma" we didn't mean it that way!" I said.

"I know you didn't, but the bedroom is more private you know?" Brooke said.

"Yes we know! It was just an accident. We knew you where about to come home, but he just did." I said. That makes Rick spitting out his food.

"Me? What? You asked me to!" He said.

"Ho ho, wait a second. I just said that I would get your pain away. Not that I wanted se..."

"Uh hum." Caitlin cleared her throat.

"Sorry." I said. "I didn't want "you" to do that. I wanted to get your pain away."

"About that pain thing. It's not gone." He said.

"Do we want to know?" Brooke and Cait said in sync.

"She slammed a pillow in my balls."

"I hitted him in the balls." I said.

"We definitely didn't want that to know." Brooke said.

"Thanks for putting that image in my head. Oh gosh. I really am gonna be sick." Caitlin excused herself and walked to the bathroom.

"That's not because of you two. She was sick all day." Brooke said. "Anyways. I don't think I can eat further. Can I go up and go study?"

"Ofcourse. Sorry again." I said and she nodded. "We screwed up. Did we?"

"No. Yes. Uh. Maybe. Uh. I guess so." He stuttered.

"Yes we did." I laid my fork down and putted my face in my hands. This was the last thing I wanted. That the girls saw us, doing "things". This was bad really bad.

"Can I go up too? I don't feel well." Caitlin said once she got back.

"Ofcourse sweety. If you need any aspirins just say it." Castle said. And she nodded. Caitlin walked upstairs, and we sat there. In one big silence. No one knew something to come up with. We did the dishes together. But didn't say a word. We where to shamed for it. After a silence for 30 minutes, we finally knew something to say.

"Maybe we need to do it more carefully next time." Rick said.

"Yes. And especially when I'm not in my period."

"Point. Yes. It was gross."

"Why did you'd it then?"

"You are to hot to say no too."

"Oh I get it. You just want it to be inside of me. Right."

"What? No!"

"You are lying."

"I am not!"

"Yes you do! You are enjoying it every time you are doing your thing, inside of me."

"Aren't you then?"

"Mh. Okay yes! Me too. But we are doing this to much. What if the girls sees us every time? That would screw our relationship."

"Again, point. But we can do what we want."

"Bedroom next time."

"Ofcourse. Bedroom."

"Changing subject, can we have that movie night we would have yesterday night?" I asked.

"Ofcourse! I love too! Which movie?"

"Uh, what about, Glasshouse: The Good Mother? That one with Angie Harmon?"

"Great choice! Wait I will get it, can you make us some Wine. And a snack."

"I am on it!" I walked to the kitchen and he to his office. I got us some snacks and wine. And he got the movie. Once we where ready to watch the movie, we turned off the lights. Lights up some candles and our movie night started.

Once the movie was done, the snacks where still on the table, same as the wine. But Rick fall asleep. I placed a blanket on top of him, and maked sure the living room would be clean. I cleaned up the wine glasses. And the snacks, I putted them back in the box where it came from. I blew out the candles, and looked at the time. 11:30 PM. Tomorrow work. I woke Rick up, and he walked with me to the bedroom.

"You need to work tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Yup. As usual." I said and changed my clothes.

"You can take it off when you want." He teased.

"You know. I can. But I also can't do it!" I teased back, he didn't like that.

"Awh! Pleaseeee!"

"Awh! Noooo!"

"Kate, honey! Please take that shirt off. And I promise then I will not touch you on private places."

"Are you threatening me now?"

"No. I just want that damn shirt off."

"No."

"Please."

"No"

"Pleaseeeee!!!"

"Still no."

"Come you lying next to me?"

"Maybe ." I teased and walked to the bed.

"I see that as a Yes!" I crawled to my side and kissed him.

"When you touch me, wherever it is! You're so dead by the morning!"

"Sleepwell you to."

"Sleepwell babe." With that I closed my eyes, and fall asleep.