Chapter 27

"What about, Anna & Olivia?" Rick suggested.

"Uhh, I thought maybe Vanessa & Oliva?"

"It's harder when you need 2 names, one was easier. Cosmo."

"Rick, that isn't a girls name."

"Okay. True! But I don't care. Just Cosmo."

"Vanessa & Valeria!" Caitlin said, when she heard us discussing.

"That's great!" We said in sync.

"Stop discussing, and choose those names." Cait sat down besides Castle.

"Well, you're right. Those names are good. Especially for twins. Both with V&A at the 2 first letters. I like it, what about you babe?"

"Oh Gosh..." Was all I could say, and I grapped my stomach.

"She don't like it Cait." Rick said, not knowing what really was going on.

"Dad! No! Get her to the hospital now!!! She haves contractions!" Cait jumped up, and hold my hand. "Just breath in, and out. Make sure your breathing remains the same!"

"Hey, it's not that..." Another contraction came. "Screw that! It is!"

"Cait, get Brooke. I will help Kate to the car. Oh and call the hospital please!" Caitlin nodded, and runned upstairs.

"I can walk. Easy!" I said, when he was about to pick me up.

"You aren't in labor yet?"

"I don't know, only contractions. Oh wait. What does that mean Rick?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sorry, it has been 15 years ago, when this happened. But you're sure you can walk?"

"Why not try?" I said and slowly got up, I could walk. With some help, so I hold Rick's hand tight. Caitlin and Brooklin runned down the stairs, and they got with us to the car.

When we arrived in the hospital, nothing really was going on. Maybe it was false alarm? Mh, who knows. We waited until we where called, and I got my own room. I needed to change into "Hospital clothes". I layed there in the bed, staring at the roof. But nothing happened. Maybe it was really False alarm. That happens right?

"Mrs Castle, it was false alarm. With twins that's normal. So nothing to worry about. Well we will keep you here, just in case something happens. And your husband can stay." The docter told us.

"Okay, luckily it's normal. What about our daughters?"

"Is there someone who can tale care of them?"

"Rick? Can you call your mom?"

"For you, always!" He said, kissed me. And walked out the room to call him mom.

"Well, when there is something. Push the red button and a docter is here when you know it!"

"Thank you Doc!" I said and she smiled, she walked out and Rick came back in. "And?"

"She will take them from here. She wants to see you." He sat back down on the chair next to the bed.

"Rick."

"Yeah? Babe? What's up?"

"I am scared."

"You don't have to be. I am with you!" With that I smiled, and felt a kick in my stomach. It hurted, but I didn't show it.

A/N: Heyy!
I am sooooooooooo sorry. I haven't updated a lot. Because SCHOOL SUCKS. It does. My grades are terribly low. While I have learned so hard! I had a 5 for German, it isn't easy for a Dutch girl. But normally I get a 8 or higher. And now a 5? For a test who we couldn't learn for? Uh. Okay. BUT! Maybe it will be declared invalid! And then I will do it over😍😍 Sometimes school have the stupidest rules, and sometimes I love them!
Anyways, I will try to update. But I need to make "homework". At leat, I never have home work. Only Economy. Need to be ready next week, is a weekend thing. But I have other things I have to do.
Again. Sorry!
I love you all❤️ Please don't "unfollow" the story! I know you all like it.