Chapter 23

Kate's Pov-
A couple of days went by. I still didn't find Josh. He flew. And that sucks. I would have let him pay. Well, when I ever see him. He will get payed. He need to get payed! Raping my daughter? Hell no! Hell no that he is getting away with that!

"Kate! You're thinking again!" Castle clicked his fingers. And I looked up at him.

"Yea. I know." Was all I said, and stood up. I walked to the window, and stared outside of it. Some arms wrapping around me from the back. I smiled, and leaned my head back.

"We will get him. I know that."

"But I don't. He flew away. Probably to Aftica again. And now I hope he gets Ebola. And dies." I said. Rough.

"Serious? You want him to die by Ebola? You need to kill him by yourself."

"I know. But he is gone. I can't do anything. I tried to hard."

"Kate. Don't give up! You're never doing that."

"Castle. It's not that easy. Please, give me a minute."

"Ofcourse. I am here when you need me!" He kissed my cheek, and walked away. I stood there. Staring out the window. Happy couples walking around. With their kids. I layed my hand on my stomach. Thinking about having more kids. Well, I wasn't telling him yet. I would take it as a surprise. He would be surprised, on the way I was telling him. He probably will. I thought about my plan to tell him. And by that I smiled. I walked to the livingroom, Castle sat on the couch. Reading a book. He looked up when he heard some footsteps, and he immediately smiled.

"Hey!" He said and stood up, walking to me. Kissed me deep.

"Castle, we need to talk." I said when we parted. In a serious tone.

"Oh gosh. You thought about him, didn't you?" He said, took me to the couch.

"Hell yes I did! That jackass raped our girl. He is dead before he know." He laughed. "What's funny?"

"You, being angry. And so serious. Gosh. No matter how you feel, you're always sexy. So sexy, beautiful. And totally mine! No other can see that, but I. And I was damn right for marrying you."

"I was right too. I couldn't wish another life." I smiled. He smiled too. I smiled more, because he didn't notice yet what I was going to tell him. "But we seriously need to talk." I said, and my smiled slowly fade away.

"Babe? Is it that bad?"

"Well you can decide if it's bad. Because yeah..."

"Because what? Babe? You're scaring me, and making me really curious! You know that?"

"I am pregnant!" I said, cutting him off. And he didn't know how to react. He jumped up and lifted me in the air. Spinning me around. I laughed and he brought me down to his lips. Kissing me deeply. When we parted he had that beautiful sparkle in his eyes.

"You? You? What? Serious?" He stuttered.

"Babe. A hundred percent! I swear! I am a hundred percent pregnant!"

"When did you find out?!"

"Like 3 days ago, tomorrow I have an doctors appointment."

"I can't believe we did this!" He said, smiled. And kissed me again.