Chapter 33

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache. Why? I have no clue. The bed was already empty and I smelled Bacon. It smelled so good! I slowly sat up, even that hurts. It was like my head hitted something really hard. But how? I was still in the bed, like I fall asleep this night. I did as slowly as I could. But that made it only worser. I just walked to the living room, but he noticed.

"What happened to you? You look terrible!"

"Yeah, goodmorning you too." I said and sat down on a barstool.

"Yeah, sorry. But had a bad night?"

"I don't know. After that nightmare, I slept fast. I don't know where this headache is coming from. Just out of nowhere?"

"Mhh, I have no clue either." He said, and layed an Egg on a plate, with some Bacon. And placed it in front of me.

"Well, No therapy today honey." I said, and began to eat.

"What? Why not?"

"I have to meet Ryan, I promised him. And, I want them to track down my dad. And I promise Rick, when I asked them. I am coming home, and then I go off sick. Deal?"

"What if I go with you?"

"Mh better." I smiled, and so did he. I ate my food, and then I decided to take a shower. I got up, catched a kiss from Rick. And walked to the bedroom. Collected some clothes I decided to wear, layed them on the bed. And walked into the bathroom, and took a shower. I jumped out after 10 minutes, but not with any success. When I wanted to step out the shower, I slipped. My left leg was open because I scraped along the ground. Fortunately not much blood, but it hurt! A lot. A gall is not really very nice to have, because that burns! I heard footsteps coming to the bathroom, and a door that opened. Rick.

"What did you do?"

"Better give me a towel!" He nodded and gave me a towel. I wrapped it around me, and tried to stand up. That hurted and Rick grabbed me.

"Okay, why is your leg bleeding?"

"I slipped when I tried to get out the shower."

"Nice. I will get a bandage. Can you walk?"

"It hurts, but yes I can." He nodded, and walked out. Same did I, I walked to the bed and sat down. Rick came back, and bandaged my leg. It was a big scar.

"Kate?"

"What's it? Is it that bad?"

"No. But your whole upper leg is planed. If you want me to bandage it. You need to lift the towel a little up."

"You already saw me naked Rick. I don't have problems with it. As long as you don't touch me!" He lifted my towel up a little, and bandaged my leg.

"Your fully planed Kate. Scars everywhere. And that doesn't come from only this slipped thing in the bathroom." He said, and looked up.

"How you mean?"

"I mean, something happened to you. Someone had do this to you."

"Seriously I have no idea where you're talking about?" He lifted up my towel, and my stomach had bruises, and scars. I shocked, like my dream came true. And I didn't see them!? "Rick! I didn't see them when I got into the shower. What's happening here?"

"I don't know what's going on. But this isn't from the slipping in the shower."

"I told you so that my dream came true!" I got up and quickly I put on my clothes. Walked to the Living room, with pain in my leg. And there was the table, broken. "Rick!"

"What's it?" He said and looked at me.

"How could you not see this?" I pointed on the broken table.

"Now you say. I didn't notice this. Is this what happened last night?"

"That's where the bruises and scars on my stomach. My dad trowed me into that table. And you where fast asleep. This isn't just an accident. There is more going on."

"You know we have a security camera?" Rick said, pointing on the camera next to the door.

"Yeah.. No." He rushed into his office and took his IPad. And connected it to the camera.

"Oh My God!" I said, and my heart stopped for a second.

#CLIFFHANGER!