Part 2

Part 2

In school, I have no one. I'm the schools loner. I have only one friend but we'll go back to that later. The whole school seems to hate me, or the snobby ones do, and I haven't even done anything to anyone. I just go about my day, like anyone else. Expect I do one thing many people are afraid to do.

I embrace anything weird or freaky.

It's just how I am. I don't want to be normal. Most people want to fit in with a crowd, but I don't. Why? Because I am me, and I am not similar to anyone. I'm completely different than anyone else and everyone else is completely different than me. Whether I try to change it or not, it's a fact. And everyone needs to get use to it.

I switched schools, after my parents abandoned me. I forged their signatures and I tell everyone my parents are too busy to come, whenever they need our parents. No one knows I don't have parents, or two kids, or that I work two jobs. Expect for Sam, and Clara.

I'm an A honor roll student. I'm a goody two shoes, or so I make it seem like, but I'm really not. I make sure no one has a reason to hate me, though they still do. I only talk to people if I have to.

There is only one person; I've talked to her more than once. She's the only person that hangs out with me, no matter what. I guess she doesn't mind my freakiness. Or she just puts up with it. She has no idea, how much it helps me though. Her name is, Catt. She's a quiet, nice girl that gets fair grades. She has doesn't know about my secret, but she knows something's not right. It's a good thing she doesn't pry. She's like no one I've ever met before. She's ok, with not knowing anything about me. She knows the tiny details and that but I don't think she knows everything.

As I pull in to school, Gallagher High, I notice her waiting. Outside. Now why in the world, would anyone wait outside in the freezing cold, like that? I shook my head and got out of the car, racing to her.

"What is wrong with you!!? Why are you outside in the freezing cold?" I yelled at her, as I came up to her.

We went inside and she spoke.

"I just got here five minutes ago. I thought I'd wait for you, only for five minutes, then I'd go in and wait." she explained.

"Ok, well, let’s get to class." I said.

She and I have all classes together. She's there from beginning to end. Which is nice. Sam and Clara have asked to tell her, but I don't think I don't want to burden her too. She doesn't deserve to be given such a weight to carry and her own. That's asking too much of a friend.

We enter, History and we sit down. It's only 7:10 and class starts at 7:30 so we've got time. We sit down. Mr. Suns, our history teacher, doesn't come in till like 7:45 late students have time. He's always brewing up coffee before he leaves the staff room, and then says a "Good-bye" to Ms. Sacramento. They're both single and they have this thing for each other, kind of gross.

So everyone sits and chats for a while, just playing around till he comes. He comes early. At exactly 7:30. Hm, I wonder what's up.

"Class...Attention!!" Mr. Suns says.

The class quiets down, eventually. He stands at his desk, which is in the middle of the class. He addresses all of us but only a few people are actually listening.

"We will have a new kid coming in tomorrow." He starts of.

In our school, a new kid is the pretty big thing. The students all got excited and asked what gender are they.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" ask a skinny, blonde haired bimbo.

I smiled; it was a common question to ask.