Part 32

This is dedicated to my favorite Wattpader in the world! She's become my little sister and such a short time. Love you lil sis :D Always and Forever and don't u forget it ;) k? The pic on the side is for her :D but it's for everyone that's hurt themselves or thought about it. 

Part 32

Alice’s POV

This morning was quite fun, but I couldn’t allow myself to get happy, not when I knew what we were supposed to do. I sighed, in distress. How would we be able to find our planet and save our race? What about everyone on this planet?

“Alice, I can feel your distress again.” Nathan whined.

That brought a smile to my face.

“Then stop reading my mind.” I hit his shoulder.

“Hey! Don’t hit the driver!” Nathan warned.

“It’s your fault for intruding in my personal space.” I pouted.

“I wasn’t. I can feel your stress. It’s rolling off in waves and it’s coming onto me. It’s not something I can turn off.” Nathan explained.

“Sorry, I’m just worried.” I admitted.

“I know and I’m telling you, to not worry.” He reached for my hand which was lying on my thigh.

He brought my hand, which was intertwined with his, up to his lips and pressed his lips against the back of my hand, soothing my nerves a little. He did this all while keeping his eyes on the road, something I would not have been able to do, ever.

“I will solve this problem. I always do.” Nathan said, squeezing my hand.

“You are just perfect, aren’t you?” I rolled my eyes.

“No, I’m perfect for you.” He smiled at his own loophole.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, curling up slightly.

“I will try not to worry so much.” I told him.

“Good.” He said, kissing my hand once more.

We arrived at the groceries in no time. I remembered everything in the kitchen that we had and didn’t have, I even wrote it down, so grocery shopping was easy. It didn’t take long and we were done in half an hour. I check the time and saw that it was already 10:30. I wanted to make a nice lunch from Carla and Jacob. They sort of deserved it for being such flexible amazing parents, more than mine ever were.

“I hope the kids are having fun.” I wondered.

“You’re worrying again…” Nathan sang.

“I am not! I’m just wondering…” I rebutted.

“Well stop. I know they’re having fun and you need to stop worrying or wondering about them and have fun too.” He said, still looking at the road.

“I will have fun once everything is settled…I hope.” I sighed.

We’ve arrived home. Nathan just gives me a stare and opens my car door for me.

 We quickly get the groceries inside and get everything in the fridge/freezer, as it should be and then head for Nathan’s indoor swimming pool. It seems their indoor pool is just a pool with a retractable roof. So it can be inside or outside. It doesn’t matter though because it is certainly hot enough for them to be outside, if not hotter.

Carla and Jacob along with Kate, David and the kids are all here. Kate is dipping her feet in, watching both David and the kids, while Carla and Jacob are finishing up some last minute things, as we arrive.