Part 13

Part 13

Alice’s POV

“Get changed.” He orders.

I look down at my clothes and they’re really dirty!!! I didn’t notice because there were more pressing issues to deal with.

I went into my room, and all I could find were some loose shorts. What happened to all my clothes? I hadn’t taken much to Nathan’s place. Nathan knocked on my door.

I opened it and he looked confused.

“Why are you still wearing the same shirt?” He asked.

“I didn’t pack a lot. I figured we’d only be here for a little bit.” I admitted.

He looked at me, and went back into his room. I just stayed where I was. Seconds later, he came back with a shirt.

“It might be a big but it’s all I’ve got. We’ll go back to your house tomorrow, see if we can salvage anything and if we can’t then we’ll go buy some stuff.” He says, handing me one of his shirts.

“Ah, you don’t have to come with me. I can just do it myself.” I said, not looking at him.

He lifted my chin up, to look him in the eyes.

“I want to. Now that your mine, I won’t let go. I’ve tried so hard to get you love me and now that I have you, I'm never letting go.” He says, with such conviction that I can’t help but believe him.

I wrap my arms around him, just glad he was here with me.

“You won’t ever have to do anything alone again.” He whispers.

I only tighten my grip. It feels like he’ll be here forever. It feels like he’ll never leave me. I only wish that was true. I want it to be true, so badly. I want him to be with me, forever. I didn’t want to face everything alone again. I hate being alone. It always seems like I’m left alone. I bury my face into his chest, feeling the warmth of his body. I snuggle into it, loving the feeling. We stand there for a little bit, and I never want to let go. These emotions are suffocating me.

“Go finish changing.” Nathan says.

I got into the bathroom, pull off my shirt and put Nathan's. His smell still lingered on the shirt and wrapped around me. He smelled like expensive cologne, and it smelt great. I sniffed the shirt a little bit, before I realized what I was doing.

As I entered my room again, Nathan was sitting on my bed. He looked like he was deep in thought. I walked up to him, and kissed his cheek.

He came back to reality, with a shock. I looked at him, smiling. He only stared at me, in complete and utter shock.

“What’s wrong?”I asked.

“Nothing.” He answers.

Thinking it was nothing, I shrugged it off. Nathan grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap, surprising me. I squeaked on my way down.

I was now in his lap, facing away from him, with his arms around my waist.

A knock on the door, breaks us from our happy place. I blush as I get off of him. He goes to the door, since he’s more composed than me.

It’s Kate, David, Alex, and Alec. They’re standing in the doorway, looking at us.

“Hey guys.” I say, finally composing myself.

“We’re leaving. I just thought that you might want to see your kids before we left.” Kate stated.

“Ah, thanks.” I said, walking over to the kids.