Part 5

Part 5

I shiver in the corner, suddenly very afraid. I looked around, frantically but there was no one. I knew I shouldn’t have left the house. I’m such an idiot, now he had me caught like all the other times.

His black hair looked as black as midnight, but his dark green eyes looked like they always had, cold and deadly. His pale skin looked tanner than before, but he was still the same Xavier. He hadn't changed a bit since he left. He also looked a lot like Nathan, which was one of the reasons I hadn’t wanted to get close to him.

"I did a lot of girls while I was gone, but never like you. Your special, my love." he said, stroking my hair.

I pushed his hand away, and he growled. I would pushed myself further away but I was trapped against the corner of the alley.

"Gotten resistant, haven't we? Well, I guess I'll straighten that out." he said.

He was going to do it again!!!! Hadn't I suffered enough?!?!?

"No, please. No more. Please." I whimpered in the corner.

"Aw! Come on, sweetie! I just want some more. I came all the way from Florida, and I don't even get a kiss?"

He pulls me up, so I'm standing against the wall, I try to fight him, but it's completely useless. He starts my kissing my jaw, as I protest. He just holds on tighter. I try and wriggle out but he grips harder, making it painful.

"Nathan!!!" I suddenly start screaming.

I don't know why I called his name, but he was the only I could think of at the time. Xavier growls, not liking that.

"Who's Nathan? Have you been cheating on me, since I left?" he asked.

"Nathan!!" I yell louder.

I was desperate now. I started struggling again. I needed to get out. There was no way I was letting him do it to me a third time.

"How dare you cheat on me!? I gave you everything!!" he yells, slapping me.

It stung and I could feel the red mark that was sure to come. I only yelled louder.

"NATHAN!!!!!!!!" I yelled, the loudest I could.

"I'm right here, Alice!" he yelled from behind Xavier.

I peeked behind Xavier and I saw Nathan. He stood at the start of the alley. My breathing hitched at the sight of him. I started struggling harder, causing Xavier to hold me tight, which caused me more pain. That was not one of my better ideas.

I can't tell you how I felt when I saw him. Relief, joy, happiness, all of it. The sudden urge to have Nathan hold me, shocked me.

"Nathan!" I yelled for him.

"It's ok, Alice. It's ok." he tried to soothe, from where he was.

Just seeing him soothed me. Tears started to form again, and flowed like I knew they would. His face saddened when he saw the tears, and they spilled even more. He looked at me with this unrecognizable emotion, in his light green eyes. I really want him to hold me right now. I needed some support.

"So you’re the guy she’s been cheating on me with." Xavier said.

"Let her go!" was the only thing Nathan said.

Xavier only tightened his grip, making me whimper in pain, which caused Nathan's hands to clench into fists. This didn't go unnoticed by Xavier. My breathing increased, to where it sounded like I was hyperventilating.

"Oh? You don't like it when I play with her, do you?" Xavier teased.

He licked my jaw, and Nathan growled, so low it scared me for a second. I whimpered again and Nathan's knuckles turned white from clenching too hard. I looked at Nathan; he looked like he was having a hard time controlling himself.