Chapter 1 - Prologue

It's already noon. The activities around Soul Society are busy as usual, especially the Captains. Aizen Sousuke, Captain of the fifth squad, is taking care of his usual and a bunch of paper works. When his lieutenant giving the paper which he have to read and sign, Aizen with his usual smile accepted it but when Hinamori gone-he appeared pissed off. All around Soul Society knows him as a kind and polite man, unknowingly his true nature is far from there. When he is busy with his papers, suddenly there are knocks in his office and when the door open...

"Excuse me, Aizen-taicho"

"Hm? Tosen-kun? Please, come inside" Aizen said to him and Tosen enter the office and close the door. Tosen Kaname, Captain of the ninth squad. He maybe blind, but he is strong enough to made himself got promoted in to a Captain. "What is it, Tosen-kun?"

"Yes. Actually, I have received a report about the person you have been looking for" Tosen explained and Aizen appeared rather shocked.

"Hoo... And what news did you bring?"

"Based on Sasaki Ren's information, it appears she's at Kurosaki's residence and she already there for almost four months"

"Hm? Four months? If I'm not mistaken, that's not what I ordered him to. I clearly said to brought her here when he founds her. So, why he doesn't bring her here?" Aizen asked, rather annoyed.

"Y-Yes. I already told him, he only said the girl is not ready. I am not sure of what he was talking about. Both her and Kurosaki Ichigo already met Kuchiki Rukia who seems lost all her powers. And... It seems the three of them is close" Tosen continue explaining.

"I see..." Aizen said and fall in to his thoughts. Close. Meaning the three of them already become friends. In his mind, when people become friends-they will risk anything to saved them. This causing Aizen smile, amused by what he was thinking. "Well then, Kaname"

"Yes?"

"Call Gin and tell him this. We will assassinate the Central 46 and after we killed them, we will switch places to give an order so Kuchiki Rukia will be returned here and order them to execute her. I will plan the time range. This way, I'm sure Kurosaki Ichigo and she will come here to saved her. We, no, I can obtained her here" Aizen explained his plan.

"Understood" Tosen said and suddenly he disappeared.

Aizen continue looking at the paper and smile. Rather amused. "Just a little bit more and I will have you in my hand, Todou Ran"

---------------------------

That's it for the prologue.

See you in the next chapter! :D