Chapter 11 - Love?

"Ara? Aizen-taicho? And... Ran-chan?!" Ichimaru called them and walked towards them as Aizen still carrying Ran in his hold. "Welcome home, Ran-chan. Oh my, are ya hurt? That's really bad. Ya look pretty messed up. Your face is rather pale"

"Um, I'm okay..."

"No, you're not. Come, let's take care your wound first" Aizen said and then Ichimaru opened the door, letting them entered and he closed it. Leaving them alone. He took her to bed, putting her down slowly and then he kneel down to check on her wound. "Excuse me" He lifted her right leg to check the wound on her knee more clearly. "The cut is not that deep but its quite long. No wonder the blood is continue to spill out" He then raised up his hand to her wound as it suddenly glow with green color on it.

"Um, Aizen-san? I can heal it by myself" She said causing Aizen looked at her. He pulled his hand from her knee.

"I see. Interesting. I didn't know you have healing power. Is it something you learned from human world before you returned here?"

"Um, y-yes"

"Well then, show me" He told her. Ran was looking puzzled at him first but then she raised up her hand to her knee as his usual warm blue light healing the wound. Her vision was rather blurry causing her unable to concentrate and rather healing the wound, she just made it worse. She could felt the pain but she still continued to cured it. Aizen suddenly grab her hand and then the light went off immediately.

"Stop. You just made it worse. You can't concentrate right now. Let me heal it" He let go of her hand and started to heal the wound again.

"I..I'm sorry"

"You don't have to apologize" He said as he continued to heal her wound. She doesn't know much about kido but it got her wondering. It has green color on it and she thought it will be warm like her healing light but she felt...it has coldness on it. Was it because Aizen was the one healing her? She knew how cold Aizen was, even though he was shown kind and gentle to her, she felt he doesn't meant anything-any words and actions he gave to her. 

She was wondering whether Aizen kept his promise or not. She was hoping Orihime already back to Ichigo so she can heal him. His wound was pretty bad. The wound he got from Dordonii was quite bad and now he got it again from Ulquiorra, which was a lot worse. She was too preoccupied with her mind unrealized...

"Ran?" He broke her from her own thought as she blinked few times and then looking at him. He was smiling as usual "I already finished healing your wound. It's close but you lost quiet a lot blood so you don't have to moving around now or you'll get dizzy again"

"Eh? Oh, th-thanks" She looked at her knee and as he told, its already closed "Wow. You even can do a healing too, huh? That's amazing"

"That's not powerful as Inoue Orihime's healing power. Oh, I would love to know how much powerful your healing power will be. Please show it to me when you can walk"

"Sure" She looked down again, still thinking about Ichigo again. Aizen aware about her situation as he looked at her leg again.

"Humans are sure have an odd taste of fashion, doesn't they?" He randomly asked.

"Huh? Odd? Um, I won't call it odd. It was more like...fashionable. You couldn't exactly call it odd because the only thing you wear are mostly hakama or...something" She countered him. She realized he was chuckled over her comment and he was looking at her leg, kinda made her uncomfortable as her face became red. "Um, Aizen-san?" He raised up his eyes "Can you stop...staring?"

"Why?"

"Why? Well, it's embarrassing. Staring..like that" She doesn't know the reason why he was staring at her legs like that. If she was in the human world, she will kick anyone who staring like that, most the men are thinking on something dirty. She thought she doesn't wear anything weird. She only wore a red shirts under her jeans jacket and a black shorts with dark brown mid boots. Ran thought her clothes was pretty much normal.