Chapter 32 - Precious

"Nn..." The brown haired man groaned. He slowly opened his eyes, blinked few times. His eyes were heavy and he was pretty much exhausted. He could hear a constant breathing from someone beside him, or in his hold to be precise. Ran was sleeping soundly in his hold. He looked at her and was trying to recalled on what happened last night. And yes...he remembered. He was just having an intimate relationship with her. Aizen also could tell his girl was very exhausted because of his...assault.

Last night, he was rather...overdid it. He did not pay attention on his strength and that was the first time, Aizen was unable to hold back. He continued to staring at her and felt relieved at least she could sleep so soundly. He smiled to her sleeping figure and gave her a gentle kiss in her forehead. He then sat on the bed, both of them were covered with the blanket and their clothes were scattered in the floors. He gave one last glance to the girl and descend the bed and went to the bathroom.

While in the middle of taking a shower, Aizen recalled back about the event last night. He remembered everything about it. How her expression was the moment she accepted him as a whole. Her agonizing voice and how she dropped tears along with it. How she hold him tightly and saying she loved him many times. Aizen knew of what he had done and he prepared with any consequences that he maybe face.

But, he's not afraid. Because at last... He had her in his hands. Ran is his completely and he won't let anyone separating them.

After he was done showering, he grabbed the towel and wiped himself and glanced something in his back. He take a good look on it. It was...scars. It was small but quiet long. He thought probably Ran was the one who done it. He remembered during that moment, Ran was holding on him and maybe accidentally scratched him. Looking at his scars, for the first time Aizen thought he did not mind if the scars were left there forever because it will be the prove that Ran accepted him fully. He wrapped the towel around his torso and exit the bathroom.

When he's back in the room, Ran already woke up and she was sitting in the bed while wrapping her body with the blanket. When she realized Aizen already out from the bathroom, she looked at him nervously. She's still feel embarrassed looking at his half-naked body and because they already did it. Aizen knew she was nervous as he walked towards her and then patted her head as usual.

"You should take a shower" He told her.

"Oh...um, o-okay" She said and her voice sounds rather hoarse. He didn't questioned her because he knew what's the cause. She slowly moved her body, tried to descend the bed as she only felt pain in her back. "Ugh!" She squealed.

"Ran..!" Aizen immediately adjusted her body.

"I--I'm okay. It's just..." Ran embarrassed to say the reason.

"Don't push yourself. It hurts, right?" Ran didn't answer but Aizen knew it. He pulled her in to his embrace and gently caressed her back. "I apologize"

"Eh? Wh--Why Aizen-san apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong" Ran assured her.

"Yes, I did. Last night, I was not able to hold back my strength. As the result, you're hurt now. Back there, I forgot that was your first time. That's why... I'm sorry" He apologized.

"Aizen-san..."

"But..."He whispered in her ear. "I'm happy. You are mine now. That's why, Ran..." He pushed her a little, made her looking at him. "I won't forgive you that easily if you were dare to leave me" He said but with a little of threatening tone.

"E--Eh..?! I---I won't do that! B-Besides... How about you, Aizen-san? Y--You won't leave me?"

"...What's with that question?"