Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue

Urahara's Shop

While Ichigo and his friends went to Hueco Mundo, Urahara was busy doing something-or doing a research to be precise. He was reading some research papers and a pile of books could be seen in his table. He was looking to it very seriously, it was like he didn't want to missed any important things. The cover of the books could be seen a handwriting, made by Karasuma Kiyo. While he was reading it, he was caught on something that made his eyes widely opened.

"Wh--What?! Th--That's impossible!"

"Oh, Kisuke? What's wrong?" Yoruichi came to his room.

"Yoruichi-san... Wh-Where's Kurosaki-san and the others?" He asked worriedly.

"Huh? They're already went to Hueco Mundo. Why?" She told him but that made Urahara became more worried. "Oi, what happened? Hm?" She glanced towards the pile of research papers in his table and one name caught her attention. "Karasuma...Kiyo...? Why are you reading her research?"

"Yoruichi-san... We have to called Kurosaki-san and the others back here right now!"

"Huh? Wh-Why?"

" I will explained it later, but right now-we have to called them back! Do not let them take Toudo-san back here! She was not allowed to be separated from the Hogyoku or something bad will happened to her!"

***

Las Noches

"I--Ichigo?"

"Ran..." He was panting so heavily. "Finally...haah... Finally found ya. Are you alright? Sorry it took so long for us to get in here"

"N-No. That's okay. But, how did you get in here? I thought Aizen-san--"

"Oh yeah. He did injured me pretty bad but I'm okay. Inoue healed me. Rukia and Renji are distracting them right now. Now, this is the chance for us to run. Let's go!" He said and grabbed her arm, pulling her to his direction but Ran immediately stopped walking. "Hm? Ran?" She was...lost of what to do. She wanted to go home but she didn't want to either. She didn't want to be away from Aizen but, she remembered of how Aizen brutally murdered her father so she won't have home to returned. But she still had Ichigo and her friends, still... "Ran... We should hurry up" Ichigo said to her.

"Oi, Kurosaki! What took you so long?" Ishida appeared from the broken wall.

"Oh, Ishida-kun..."

"Hm? Toudo-san? Thank God, you're okay. Well then, let's go back. Inoue-san and Sado-kun are waiting for you. Hurry up, Kurosaki!"

"I know that! Hora, Ran! Come on!" He pulled her rather forcefully and then someone was blowing the door very strong causing the wall were broken. Ichigo protected Ran by holding her in his hold. "What the hell?!?" He looked towards the broken door and found...

"Ran!" Ren showed up.

"Eh?!? R--Ren-san..?"

"I--Ichigo?"

"Arara~ Ya both knew each other? Ren sure didn't know how to hold back his power whenever Ran-chan is involved. Ara, Ran-chan? What are ya doing with the enemy?" Gin asked playfully. She didn't answer him as she continued to hold Ichigo's bankai clothes. She was looking towards Aizen who stood right behind Ren and when Aizen looked back at her, Ran immediately looked away from him.

"Ichigo? What are you doing here?" Ren asked.

"...Isn't it obvious? I'm taking Ran back. Ren-san too? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you're one of them?"