Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision

Aizen and Ren ran further inside. All they could see along the way, were the countless bones just like they saw at the entrance. All Aizen could think about was what's her appearances right now? Was it true that she already became a monster just like the previous shinigami told them? Will he unable to see the previous Ran? The innocent and kind Ran that he always knew? He had to killed her in order to saved her. Usually, he won't hesitated-but for now... He was doubting himself whether he will be able to pierced his own zanpakuto to the petite body of her? 

"There she is" Ren suddenly stopped and returned Aizen to his sense. They were in the front of the first division's base. Both of them caught a figure holding someone on her hand and from the appearances... "C--Captain-Commander..?!?" He said and apparently, the figure listened to his voice as she threw away his body, easily like he was nothing. The figure slowly turned her back to them and finally... Both Aizen and Ren finally able to see clearly the appearances. Long platinum white hair reached until her knees, sharp ruby red eyes color and she had reddish black wings on her back. She was surrounding by this reddish black color aura and both of them could feel her reiatsu is very massive and had a dark aura about it.

They could see Sasakibe was unconscious on the floor. The rest of the shinigami were already scattered around the floors. Aizen thought that probably her reiatsu was the cause of made them who had lower reiatsu mutilated in an instant. Based on what he saw, Ran probably already taken over the souls and hollows who remained dormant inside her body and became like...that. She looked like hollow but not a hollow. As the previous shinigami told them, she changed in to...a monster.

She suddenly let out a giggle, confusing both Ren and Aizen. "What's wrong? Are you two probably scared? Witnessing of how your previous Ran became like this??? Well, I am still Ran after all. Maybe you could say... that I am the dark side of Ran who already taken over the countless souls and hollows inside this body. Those souls and hollows were useless. They weren't strong enough to satisfy me and I'm very grateful that Hogyoku was not in this body as it will make it harder for me to find a little food"

"Huh? Food?" Ren asked.

"Yes... Food... Hogyoku was indeed exist to stabilize those souls and hollows so she won't be taken over by them. The moment she was further away from it, they will tried to get out from this body but..." She discontinued her words and only smiled to them.

"...Ran is more stronger than they expected. Is that what you want to say?" Aizen asked.

She chuckled of his question. "Yes, that's true. But, too bad Hogyoku was not there and as the results... I was capable to control this body" She said and continued to chuckled as Ren and Aizen both take out their zanpakuto. Their action only causing her giggled much more. "What? Are you two trying to attack me? You do realize that I am still Ran, yes? Do you want to killed her that badly? How cruel of you"

"Shut up! Tch! She's mocking us" Ren said very pissed.

"Don't worry, Ren-kun. I won't killed you two that easily. After all, both of you are very precious to Ran. I will gladly played with you a little and after that... I shall devoured both of you when I got bored. Playing with you two probably will be much more fun than that old man"

"Old man? You mean Captain-Commander?" Ren asked.

"Yeah. He was so boring. His power was nothing compared to mine. Well then... Let's play..." She widen her wings and flew up few feet from them.

"Aizen..."

"I know"

"Oh, one more thing. Do not forget. I maybe the one control this body but you should remember, that this body...still belong to Toudo Ran" She stated and let out a powerful attack from her wings as Ren and Aizen dodged from it. Before the could attack, the evil Ran was already gone from her previous place. As they were looking for her, none of them were able to sensed her reiatsu. Suddenly, both of them looked outside the base as they sensed she was already outside. Aizen and Ren ran towards the door and stood beside them and ready to attack her. When they intend to sliced her, all they could found...