Chapter 24 - A new Threat

Aizen's Part - Las Noches

"Kaname. Open the garganta" Aizen ordered him.

"Hai!" Tosen answered him and he opened the garganta.

"Well then... Let's go" Aizen said.

"Alrighty~"

"Hope Ran will be all right" Ren worried. The four of them entered the garganta and right immediately the garganta closed. But then, another garganta was opened and it appears...

Ran's Part - Las Noches

When Ran and Ichigo has finally reached the end of the road, they exit the garganta and entered Las Noches.

"Hm? Isn't it too quiet?" Ichigo asked.

"You're right" Ran said. They looked around and as Ichigo said, it was too quiet. It was like there were nobody there. None of them could feel any presence there. "Are they went out or something?"

"Or... Probably they are looking for you"

"Eh?"

"Dammit! We're too late, huh?"

"Um... Ichigo, should we head back then?"

"That's right. There's no point of staying here if they're not here. Let's just hope they went to world of living"

"Yeah" When they intended to went back, someone suddenly appeared behind them and they were...

"There she is" The man with silver-gray hair man said. He wore a white jinbaori over a standard shinigami uniform with long white arm guards. He also wore a white turtle-neck under his uniform and has his lieutenant armband on his left arm.

"S--Sasakibe-san..?!? And..." Ichigo looked beside him.

"As Captain-Commander predicted, the girl indeed went back to Hueco Mundo" The man with blond hair said.  He wore the standard shinigami robes, and the third division's lieutenant armband on his left arm.

"Kira-kun..?!" Ran mentioned him. Sasakibe move forward to them while Ichigo immediately went in front of Ran, protecting her. 

"Kurosaki Ichigo. We do not wish to fight you, please hand over Toudo Ran over here" He said.

"...What are you gonna do to her if I give her to you?" Ichigo asked.

"That girl's presence is a threat to us, shinigami and of course to you humans as well. You have to understand that we are doing this for all of us" Sasakibe explained.

"You mean by killing her?" None of them answered his question but Ichigo understood the meaning of their eyes. "In that case, I won't hand over her to you!" He shouted and immediately pulled out his zanpakuto and using his bankai. "Ran. You go hide somewhere. Don't worry. I won't let them take you"

"O--Okay. Please, be careful" She said and went to the behind of the pillar while watching Ichigo fighting with the two lieutenants. While she was watching them, she began to wondering why she became a threat to the both sides. Before she went to Hueco Mundo with Ichigo, Urahara explained to her what of her and what kind of materials Kiyo used to made her. She was shocked, obviously because Kiyo was using souls and hollows to create her. That's why it's restricted. She wasn't a human, but not a shinigami neither hollow too. It causing her did not understand what of her anymore. She was like didn't know herself anymore. And what will happened if she didn't get closer to the Hogyoku? What she will become? Will she became a hollow? Or...

"Ugh!" When she was busy with her mind, she caught Ichigo blown by someone's attack. She could see Ichigo already on his limit. He was panting heavily. He began to attacked them again and Ran knew... He couldn't win, if Ichigo kept to continue this-he will got himself killed.