Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal

Right after Ran finished her class, both her and Aizen still continued with their date. After they left the cafe, Ran asked Aizen to accompanied her to the boutique. Apparently, the owner of the boutique knew Ran very well and was very happy having her around because she always bought the clothes in her shop. The owner teased her on how handsome Ran's boyfriend was and as a congratulates present, she gave her extra dress without have to pay it.

Ran also took Aizen to the Cinema and watched an action-romance movie. She was very happy because she could cuddled with him along the movies with thankfully, Aizen let her be. Even though he didn't enjoyed the movie, but he satisfied just having Ran happy by his side. There are too many destination which Ran wanted to shown Aizen. Along the way, they could heard many compliments from people around them. How they complimented on how perfect they were together. A handsome gentleman with a pretty high-school girl.

"Um, Aizen-san?"

"Hm?"

"You want a crepe?"

"Crepe? What is that?"

"It's like a pancake but very thin. I'll show you! Wait for me here. I'll buy it for you" Ran immediately ran towards the crepe's stand, ignoring Aizen's warning to wait for him. To him, he never saw Ran this excited. He then take a sit and fell to his own thought. He thought Ran probably was very excited because having him around. She was so eager to showing him around her world but none of it was making him interested. The only reason why he was following her because Ran was very happy about it. Even though they're both now dating with each other, he still didn't want to let her in the human world. He was thinking to take her back to Hueco Mundo when she finished with her exams. He thought Ran didn't need to finished her schools, staying by his side was enough for him. And then...

"Ne, handsome? Are you alone?" The girl asked him, flirting with him.

"How about we go together? It's boring if you're alone" The another girl asked.

Now Aizen started to wondering if he was indeed popular with women. To him, two girls in front of him were a bother to him and hoping Ran will came back quickly, as he caught her figure was...in the middle of got flirt around by few men. He could see Ran was confuse of what to do. He immediately went towards the girl, ignoring the two girls in front of him.

"Excuse me?" He asked to the three men in front of Ran, causing them and Ran looked at Aizen. "Do you have business with my girlfriend?" He asked with his usual calm and composed tone while maintaining his usual smile but his eyes were glaring at them, it was like threatening them. The men quickly ran from them, looking very scared.

"Um... Thank you, Aizen-san..." Now Aizen too realized Ran was popular among men. She indeed pretty, so no wonder every men wanted her. But... He suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist, startling her. "E--Eh--? Aizen-san..?"

"...Is that what you called 'crepe'?" He asked.

"Eh? Oh...yeah. Um, do you want to try it? I'll try picked the one which are not too sweet because I think you didn't like it very much. Here you go" She gave the crepe to him, but then... Rather than grabbed the crepe away from her, he instead take a bite from it while the crepe still in Ran's hand. His action causing Ran's face became red like an apple.

"Well, it's not that bad" He commented.

"Uuh... You don't have to eat it when I'm still holding it"

"Hm? Why not?"

"Because... There are many people here. It's...embarrassing" She timidly said.

"Isn't it all right? Because..." He whispered in her ear, rather seductively. "They will know that you are mine, no?"