Chapter 30 - Only Him

It was Ran's sixth day working part-time in the cafe. Just one more day left and she had to return to Hueco Mundo together with Aizen. And one more day left for her to...

"Um, Ran-chan?" Aya called, broke her from her thoughts.

"Hm? What is it, Aya-chan?"

"It seems your boyfriend already here. He's waiting for you in front"

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Aya-chan" She said and closed the locker. She walked passed Aya and before she could opened the door...

"Ran-chan!" Aya called causing Ran looked back at her. "Um, I'm really sorry about Kyo"

"Eh? Why Aya-chan is the one apologizing?"

"Well, I'm still his sister. You see, Ran-chan? Kyo considered you as an important existence. Since we're a little, he never get along with anyone. Ran-chan was the first outsider who are capable to get closed with him. And hearing about you already have a boyfriend, Kyo was like...can't accept it. He thought you will taken away by Aizen-san and you will never look at him again. Just like these days, whenever Aizen-san came here, Kyo was like challenging him-but thank God Aizen-san was capable to remained calm and pushed him away. That's why, I'm really sorry about my little brother" Aya bowed to Ran.

"Eh? W-Wait, Aya-chan! Don't bow yourself! You didn't do anything wrong! Um... Don't worry, Aya-chan. I won't change. I too considered Kyo-kun as an important person, but of course...he's different with Aizen-san. But I won't keep my distance from him, I'm still considered him as my precious friend, just like you" Ran said.

"Ran-chan... Hehe~ You're really kind, you know? Well then, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Just how far your relationship goes with Aizen-san?"

"Eh? How far?"

"You know, kissing and the others?"

"W-Well, we're...already kissed" Ran said timidly. She could sense her face was flaming.

"And then?"

"And...um, hugging"

"And then?" Aya continued.

"Etto...cuddling? Sitting in his lap. Having a date. I think...that's it" Ran said and there were a long pause between them. Ran could see Aya's expression was like confuse and still couldn't believe what Ran already told her. "Um, Aya-chan?"

"...That's it?"

"Wh-What do you mean? Of course that's all. What do you expect?"

"I mean, you've been going out for two years, right? Did you ever think to...taking another step to another level? I'm surprised Aizen-san is able to hold back for this long"

"Eh? What do you mean?" Her question made Aya sweat dropped. She knew very well her best friends was indeed to innocent for her own good. She also knew Aizen is her first boyfriend so Ran will probably lost on each of her question. Sometimes she found it funny but also irritating.

"What I mean is..." She paused for a moment. "Donn't you ever think to give all of yourself to him? Not just your heart... but your body as well?" It took Ran three seconds for her to understand Aya's question. When she finally get it, her face became redder than a tomato.

"Wh---Wh--Wh---What are you saying, Aya-chan?!? H--Ho--How can I do that? I'm not married yet!" She shouted.

"...What?"

"That's... You know... Having...um, a s*xual relationship, isn't that what husbands and wives doing? We're still dating so no way I'm gonna do that!" Aya still tried to understand her words. She knew Ran is very innocent, but she didn't expect she will be this worse. To Aya, what Ran was thinking was like what old people were thinking. "Um, I should go now! See you tomorrow, Aya-chan!" She parted and exit the staff's room.