Last Chapter - Epilogue

Five years have passed since then.

Their children, Kyosuke and Kiyomi have grown in to a fine children. As they grown, both of them were like a copy of their parents. Kyosuke have a reddish pink haired-same as Ran with ruby eyes colored while Kiyomi have a brown haired color with brown eyes color-just like Aizen.

Since that day, Ran have finally build her own shop in the downtown. Aizen too, have decided on what he want to do. He finally gave up and decided to stay in human world. Said Hueco Mundo was not the perfect place for the children and he knew they will need both their parents so he decided to stay at human world. He was also already decided on his job. He decided to do what Ran's father previously do. Before, her father was a Branch Manager and Ran suggested to take over his role. Ran also reminded him that it will not be that easy to obtained it as he didn't have any experiences but surprisingly, Aizen was able to convinced the directors to let him do the job. As expected from Aizen.

Since they have children now, Ren volunteered to take care of them when they were busy doing their jobs as they were in kindergarten. If they were too busy, Ren will the one who came to picked them up but if not-Ran or Aizen will came for them.

That day, turned out to be another bad day as both Aizen and Ran were too busy and Ren was the one who came to picked them. Fortunately, even though Kyosuke and Kiyomi were still five years old-they understood their parents condition which Ren thought their thinking were grown too fast. When they got home, as usual Grimmjow was there.

"Hm? Oh, ya came back, Ren?" Grimmjow greeted him while sitting on the couch.

"Yoo! You didn't do anything to the house, right?" Ren asked.

"Of course not! Why should I destroyed the house?!?"

"Ah! Grimmy!!!" Kiyomi called and immediately ran towards Grimmjow and hugged him around his torso.

"Wa!! Oi, Kiyo! Knock it off! Why are ya always hugging me?!"

"B-Because... Kiyo love Grimmy! That's why Kiyo hugging Grimmy!" Kiyomi continued to hugged him.

"Huh?! H-Hey! Let go!"

"Hahaha! Just give up, Grimmjow! Looks like Kiyo-chan is very attached to ya! Right, Kyosuke?"

"...Un" He answered.

"Well then, I'm gonna make some snack first. Kyosuke, go play with Kiyo-chan and Grimmjow for awhile, okay?" Ren suggested as Kyosuke only nodded and went to Grimmjow's side. To Ren, that kind of sight was very rare. He remembered when Ran first brought the children to Hueco Mundo, when both Kyosuke and Kiyomi already three years old-Kiyomi was like...fell in love at first sight with Grimmjow and since then she always cling on to him and as for Kyosuke... He was like uninterested with anything.

~Timeskip~

"Here you go, Suzuki-san..." Ran gave the flowers to her.

"Uwaa... Thank you so much, Ran-chan! This is so beautiful! It will be a nice decoration at the family room"

"Glad you like it"

"Oh, by the way, how's the children?"

"They're fine. Ren-kun always came to take care of them"

"Really? But, you know Ran-chan? They also need their parents. Both you and Sousuke-kun were very busy with your jobs, right? You should make some time for them. Don't let them grown without parents' love" She told her.

"Suzuki-san... Yes, you're right. I will let Sousuke-san know this. Thank you very much"

"Nah~ It's okay. I only worried about you. Besides, I already treat you like my own daughter"