Chapter 3 - New Life

Las Noches

The four of them, Aizen, Ichimaru, Tosen and Ran finally reached their new base. New home. A castle, called Las Noches. When they arrives, some people wearing white clothes arrived and kneeling down on their knees, giving a greetings to Aizen. He still holding Ran and she starting to feel a little awkward.

"Ara, Aizen-taicho? Looks like the little princess feeling kinda nervous with you still holding her like that" Ichimaru said to him.

"Oh, my apologies" Aizen said and he slowly letting Ran go. She stands in front of Aizen and nervously looking at him. "You don't have to be that nervous around me. I won't do anything to you"

"Eh?" Ran confuse.

"There is a reason why I bring you here, but I can't tell you now. Do not worry. If you follow every rules that I set up, you will be fine" Aizen said and then he walk towards Ran. Ran automatically take a step back but Aizen immediately grab her hand and holding her in one place. He raise his one hand to her jaw to make Ran look at him. "I would like if you look at me or should I force you?" Aizen threatening her. His voice sounds kind but Ran could felt there is a hint of coldness on each of his words. Rather than getting something bad from him, she slowly look at him, meeting his brown eyes. "You are really beautiful. Especially your green eyes" Aizen complimented her, causing Ran blushing over him. Aizen chuckled seeing Ran's expression. "You're adorable" He said and withdraw from her. He raise his one hand to her "Come. Let me show your room" Ran looking at his hand, hesitate to take his hand. In the end, she reach out his hand and Aizen drag her to her room after he giving a new instructions to his two companions.

***

Ran's Room

When Aizen and Ran reach to a room with a very tall door, Aizen open the door and letting Ran to come inside first. Ran enter the room and she saw a large bed, a medium size couch and a bathroom. Ran examined every single things inside the room.

"Looks like you've taken quite a liking to your new room" Aizen speak out.

"Eh? Y-Yeah. But, I'm kinda surprised" Ran said.

"Surprised? Why is that?"

"W-Well, technically I'm a prisoner. So, I thought I will be in behind bars-something like that"

"Oh? If you prefer that--"

"N-No! It's just...I was surprised, that's all. I'm...happy that at least I could sleep in a normal bed" Ran stated her reason making Aizen chuckled.

"There is no way I would let a guest sleeping in the jail. You deserve a normal room like this" Aizen said and suddenly there are knocks on the door. "Come in" Aizen letting another guest to come inside and it appears...

"Excuse me, Aizen-sama. I have brought of what you requested" Said the man with black hair and pale white skin. He has green eyes and has teal lines which descend from the lower part of his eyes. The man brought something on his hands.

"Ah, you brought them, Ulquiorra" Aizen take the stuffs from this Ulquiorra and walk towards Ran. "Here"

"Eh? What's this?" Ran confusingly asked. She accept the stuff from Aizen and when she open it. It's a clothes. She take out the clothes and stretch it. It has white color and looks like the clothes that the people wearing here.

"It's a uniform. A symbol that you are one of us now. And of course, one of my subordinates. Please, wear it. I would like to see your appearances while wearing the clothes that I specially made for you. You can change in the changing room over there" Aizen said and Ran do as he told. She headed to the changing room and starting to removing her previous shihakusho. The clothes is unexpectedly easy to wear. The top is like a normal shinigami uniform, but rather a normal one which is black, the clothes has white color on it. The top is sleeveless kosode with maroon red sash around her waist, covered with a jacket like which fall until her knees with the back of it from the waist until the knees is split like a long sash. The bottom is a white shorts with long black socks which reached until half of her thighs. She also wears a pair of boots-like that reached until her knees.