Chapter 16 - True Feelings

"Are you all right, Ran?" Ren asked her worriedly.

"Don't worry, Ren-kun. I'm okay"

"I see. Well, you can rest for a bit. We'll go back to Hueco Mundo when you're ready"

"Nah~ I don't mind we're going now. How about it, Aizen-san?"

"I don't mind" He stated.

"See? I'm gonna changed my clothes first" She said and headed to her room.

The next day after Yuki's death, they hold a funeral in the noon. Many people came to attend the funeral, some of them were Yuki's best friends, doctors and nurses. Some of them were Ran's friends from school. Her father, unfortunately, were there but...with the polices. 

In the middle of Aizen's comfort last night, Tomoaki rushed to the house with a very upset expression when he heard his wife already dead. Rather than felt sad, he intended to sold his own daughter to a very rich man in order for him to enjoy his life. Fortunately for Ran, Aizen was there to protect her and Ren was on the right time when he called the polices. He knew Aizen will killed her father if he didn't called the polices. He told them not long after Aizen rushed to find Ran, Tomoaki was in the hospital and Ren felt uneasy when he saw how Tomoaki's expression became weird and leave the hospital.

"Fiuh~ Guess that's that. I can't believe about last night's incident. But, I already predicted it though. Good thing that jerk already in jail"

"Indeed..."

"By the way... Were you in the middle of comforting Ran when he showed up? Too bad, huh? Haha..." He teased him.

"Hmph. You don't need to worry, I could comfort her any time when we're back in Hueco Mundo"

"Hai Hai. Oh, looks like she's done" He said and there were steps from upstairs and saw Ran already changed her clothes. "Are you ready, Ran?"

"Yeah"

"Well then" The three of them exit the house and Ren locked the gate and set up a kekkai so nobody will dare do anything to the house. He then opened a garganta and Ren entered it first, followed by Aizen but then he looked behind him, saw Ran didn't move and he head was facing to the street.

"Ran..." He called him causing Ran looked at him while Aizen raised his hand, asking her to accept it. He was looking straight to her eyes and Ran remember his gaze. Before when he was comforting her after her mother died, she realized of how much warm and kindness was shown in his eyes. That was the first time Ran found out about his other side. She then raised her hand to his then Aizen pulled her inside the garganta and the three of them headed back to Hueco Mundo.

***

Las Noches

It took them about ten minutes to reached the castle. Along the walk, nobody was talking to each other. Oddly enough, Ren rather felt out of place because along the way, both Aizen and Ran were walking together while holding hands. He didn't know what happened to them yesterday but it made him rather uncomfortable. When they reached inside the castle, both Ichimaru and Tosen already waited for them.

"Welcome back, Aizen-sama"

"Welcome home, Aizen-taicho, Ran-chan and Ren. Fufu~ I don't you're gonna come back here too"

"Well, there's nothing I can do in the human world so I figured I should head back here"

"I see. Hm? Ran-chan, are you okay? You seems down? And, wow. I didn't see that" Ichimaru teased her, causing Ran looked at him puzzled. "Um, Ran-chan? Don't tell me you didn't realize what you were doing? Your...hand" He pointed to her hand.