Chapter 7 - Visored

The sun has rise. Its light shone brightly through the curtain. The pink girl awoke because of the dazzle light. It's been a long time since she saw and felt the heat of the sun. She raise up her body and sit on the bed, tried to recalled what happened.

"Oh, yeah. I finally back" She whispered to herself. Last night, after the battle between Grimmjow and Ichigo-he took her back to his house. His father, Isshin and his little sisters, Yuzu and Karin were very glad to have her back in their home. Looks like Ichigo told them that Ran were back to her house for awhile when she was abducted by Aizen.

"I hope Grimm is okay" She worried about him. She remembered Tosen was there to took him back to Las Noches. She bet Grimmjow was getting a punishment from Aizen because not only he disobeyed the order but also brought Ran too to the human world. When she was in the middle of thinking, she heard footsteps outside her room. It's already morning but its still too early for someone to go to school or office. She descended her bed and headed to the door. She opened it and found...

"Ichigo?"

"Waa! Oh, Ran? You're startled me"

"Eh? S-Sorry. Um, where are you going so early? Aren't you going to school?"

"N-No. There's a place I wanna go"

"Where is it?" Ran asked.

"It's...nothing. Don't worry about it. See ya!" Ichigo went descend the stairs. Ran knew from his looks, he was hiding something. She ran after him.

"W-Wait! Ichigo!" She called and Ichigo immediately stopped.

"To where exactly? Please, tell me"

"Ran..." He sighed "Geez~ I'm very bad at lying to you. You see, there are people who are the same as me"

"Same as you? What do you mean?"

"They can use hollowfication too. There are few people with the same power as mine. They could control it so I want to ask them to train me. I..." He looked at Ran, looking very serious "I...want to protect you and my friends. We're still don't know if Aizen came back again to take you away. That's why, before that happens I wanna become stronger. I wanna control this power"

"Ichigo..."

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you knew it. Just pretend you didn't see anything if dad or Yuzu and Karin asked about me. Bye!" Ichigo parted with her. He reached the doorknob, open it and before he could get out... Ran suddenly grab his sleeves, startling him. "R-Ran?"

"I...I'll go with you!"

"Eh? But!"

"I don't want stand by and watched you got hurt. I wanna do something. So, please let me go with you! I won't let you go until you say yes!" Ichigo could see Ran was meant it, every words he said. He doesn't want Ran in danger but her stubbornness sometimes always overpowering his will to let her stay, just like before he wanted to save Rukia.

"All right, but don't do anything risky"

"Okay! Wait for me, okay? I'll go get ready!" She said as she ran back to her room. 

"Geez~ I really can't win her" Ichigo said and let out a long sigh. Few minutes later, Ran already returned and both of them exit the house.

***

Abandoned Warehouse

"Um, Ichigo?"

"Hm?"

"Is this the place?"

"Yep! Let's go" Ichigo said and they entered the warehouse.

"We've been expecting you, Ichigo" The guy in blond said to him.