Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Hello, everyone!!!

It's been a long time since I finished this book. I want to ask your opinion regarding this book, especially to Bleach lovers and all of the readers who followed this story from the beginning until the end. Maybe some of you already know that Bleach manga will end in volume 67 and after Aizen reappeared in the latest chapter, an idea instantly popped in my mind that I...

Want to make another story featuring Ran-chan and Aizen in thousand years bloody war arc in a new book!!! I know I already published the book about Ran-chan and Aizen's children (Your Promise) so basically, the new book will be the sequel while their children will be the spin-off.

So...

I want to ask your opinion if you want another story about Ran-chan and Aizen, I will make the draft on how the story will going on. I already have the simple draft, so the story will continue one year after their first encounter. It will be after chapter 28 but before the beginning of chapter 29. So, please leave comments below, let me know your opinion because I might be put the thousand years bloody war arc with Ran-chan or maybe I will make another book with another OC x Aizen.

Thank you and have a nice day! :D