Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo

"Oi!" He suddenly called. "Oi!" He called again but Ran didn't show any sign to look at him. "Tch! For how long are you gonna sulked like that? This is why humans are so annoying"

"If..."

"Aah?!?"

"If you promised to not hurt Ichigo, I won't sulking anymore"

"Tch! What are you? A brat? How can I promise that? If I'm gonna fight him, there's no way I won't hurt him. Are you that stupid?"

"Then, don't fight! Let's return!"

"Hah?!? What are you saying? I'm here for a reason. I wanna have a battle with that guy! And you!" He forced to turned her face to him. "You wanna go home, right? Why you said let's return?"

Ran was only looking at him. Does he have to ask that? Of course she want to go home. But... If she go home and Ichigo and all her friends got hurts, she doesn't want that. She stared at him, looking very serious.

"Haah?!? What's with that gaze?"

"I...I wanna go home. I want that, so badly. But... If I do that and Ichigo and all of my friends will got hurt, I rather stay. I won't let you or Aizen-san hurt my friends" Her answer was a shock to Grimmjow. He did not expect Ran will answer that. He thought Ran will begged to him. He thought all woman will cried so their requests will be heard. Now, he know of how Ran is.

"Hee... You have a strong will for a woman" He said and pulled away from her.

"Grimm..."

"But... It's too late" He said and suddenly a Garganta opened and all of Grimmjow's companions came out of it. "Finally. You guys didn't screw up, did you? Well then" He closed his eyes, looks like he was concentrating on something. And when he opened his eyes... "There are few of them. Be careful and kill everyone even those who have a slightest reaitsu!" He commanded and all of them split up to find their targets.

"Grimm!"

"Hehe... This will be interesting! You better how I will easily killed that shinigami!" Grimmjow said to her. She could see he was serious on killing Ichigo. She thought if there is something she could do. When she was trying to check on the reaitsu, she could felt there are few of them. She could felt Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Renji, Ikkaku and Yumichika. So, they were here too. She could fet Rukia's reaitsu too. It seems her power already returned and she could felt her reiatsu was rather increasing. Is one of Grimmjow's fraccion is fighting her?

"Hee... One of them is not bad" Grimmjow suddenly stated. Is he talking about Rukia? She couldn't felt Ichigo's reiatsu. She could sense it but he's still not in his bankai's state. "Is this person someone you knew, Ran?"

"Eh? Y-Yeah"

"Hm?" His expression suddenly changed. "Tch! That idiot!"

"G-Grimm? What's wrong?"

"They got Di Roy, huh? Oi, Ran! Let's go!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"Ouch! Grimm! What are you--!"

"Heh! Let's meet that person! I want to meet the guy who already killed one of my fraccion! Probably he was the shinigami I was dying to meet" Without hearing any of her protests, immediately he's using the sonido and suddenly both of them already in different places. "Hehe! Found ya!" He said and Ran looked under her and found...

"Rukia... Ichigo..."

"Hah? Ichigo? Which one? Oh, that orange guy huh? Come on, let's greet your precious guy!" He said and suddenly increasing his reiatsu causing both Rukia and Ichigo chocked a bit and were looking at the source. "Yoo, shinigami! Quiet power you have there for killing my companion!"