Chapter 5 - Back to Human World

"Oh! Grimm (read: Gurimu in Japanese) !" Ran called out on him.

"Geh! Oi, Ran! Stop calling me with that name! How disgusting!"

"Eeeehh?!? Why not?!? It's cute"

"Shut up! That's not cute!" Grimmjow shouted at her. True, since the day Aizen assigned him to become Ran's bodyguard, both of them have become close. It seems Grimmjow was keeping his promise to be by her side whenever he was not busy. Even though he was complaining at first, but lately he become more honest and keep visiting her for almost...every day. "Anyway! Don't call me with that name again! That's embarrassing! What am I gonna do if the others find out?!?"

"Then, when it's just the two of us, I can call you with that name?"

"No!"

"B-But! Why?"

"Tck! Knock it off already! If you keep persistent with that, I won't come to you anymore!"

"Waa! O-Okay! Geez~ Why you have to be that shy? I still think that was cute"

"How stubborn! I said no, and that's final!" Grimmjow shouted at her. He folded his hands and look away from her while closing his eyes. He was expecting another words from her but nothing is coming. He open his left eye and look at her. Her face was kinda...sad and sometimes Grimmjow found himself was very weak with Ran's expression. It made him felt, like he was doing a mistake. "E--Even if you made that face, I won't still change my mind!" He sulked and he look at her again and she still wore that same expression and then...

"Damn! Fine! But, don't call me if the others are around!" He said and that made Ran's very happy.

"Hehe... Thanks, Grimm!"

While both of them have fun arguing over something that other people will thought about it was something ridiculous, Aizen with Ichimaru and Tosen were observing them. 

"Looks like both of them become close" Ichimaru commented.

"Indeed..." Aizen answered.

"Isn't it intriguing? Ran-chan sure have some talents for making Grimmjow like that! She even brave enough to made him lost just like that. Maybe I can work together with Ran-chan if I wanted to teasing that guy. Wanna join, Tosen-san?"

"How ridiculous!"

"Hehe~ I knew you would said that. So... How about it, Aizen-taicho?" Ichimaru asked but Aizen didn't turn around but he knew he was listening. "Is it okay for letting Ran-chan close with Grimmjow?"

"That's why I assigned Grimmjow to keep watch over her. If he neglected my order, I suppose I have to replaced him with somebody else with the person who more qualified to watch her"

"Hmm... Like you, perhaps?"

"Hmph. Maybe, if that's what it takes" He answered and suddenly one arrancar showed up between them, saying Ulquiorra and Yammy have returned. He ordered him to told Ulquiorra and Yammy to wait at the hall. As the arrancar disappeared, Aizen returned to observing Ran and Grimmjow who still talking to each other. He found how Ran always laughed whenever she with Grimmjow. An expression she never showed it to him. In his mind, Ran always got nervous whenever she's with him but...only one expression that she showed it only to him. How she will flustered whenever Aizen did something that only lovers will do. The thought made him smirked and then...

"Huh?!? Grimm you baka! How come you said it so bluntly?!? That's embarassing!" Ran shouted at him while...blushing.

"Heh! Serves you right! This is what you get when you messing around with me! So??? How about it?"