Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely

At the Beach

"Uwaa! The beach! The sea! We're finally here!!!" Ran shouted excitedly. She and Aizen were finally there. 

"Are you that excited coming here?" Aizen asked.

"Of course! I love sea! Every summer I will always came here to spend my holidays"

"Hmm... Just yourself?"

"Nope. With Ren-kun, Aya-chan and Kyo-kun. We promised to spend our summer's holiday every year but..." She paused for a moment. "...This year I want to spend it with...Aizen-san" She said it timidly causing Aizen smiled to her and then patted her head. "U-Um, let's check in to the hotel first! I wanna play in the beach!" She said and ran towards the hotel's entrance. Before they go, it was decided they will just staying at the hotel for two days and one night because Aizen didn't want to be that long in the human world.

>>Flashback

"Three days!" Ran shouted.

"No. Two days are enough" Aizen countered her.

"B-But! I want to stay longer there!"

"You already promised to spend your time with me in Hueco Mundo. This is for me, correct? Then I just want to spend my birthday present for a whole day. Besides, we're only going to the beach, what did you expect to see from there besides the sea and the sands?"

"B-But..."

"There, there both of you. Ran? Maybe you should obeyed him for now? After all, this is for his birthday present. Don't make him more worried" Ren said.

"Uuh... O-Okay..." Ran said it easily. There was a reason of why she wanted to stay longer. It was because of his request for his present.

'I want you as my birthday present'

That was what he requested from her. She knew exactly what did he mean. She thought if they had another day there, Ran could prepared her mental to finally...done it with Aizen. But it seems, luck was not in her side. She was actually didn't mind if she done it with Aizen, she was just...scared. What if she's doing something wrong during it? Just thinking about it made her became more depressed. 

For now, she better followed what her boyfriend want and prepared of what will coming.

<< Back to Present

After they checked in the hotel, both of them went to their room. They only reserved...one room with two beds inside. Before they go, Ran already said she wanted to reserved two rooms but Aizen didn't want to. Said he wanted them to stay together. To Ran, at least in their room there were two beds so if one of them suddenly changed their mind-she could sleep in one of the bed. But for now...

"Ne, Aizen-san! Hurry let's go to the beach!" She prepared all the things she wanted to bring and for Aizen too because she knew he won't understand. "Hurry, hurry!" She pulled his sleeves. Aizen thought in his mind that Ran was very excited to spend their holiday together. He knew Ran was excited because she was able to go to the beach, but for him... He couldn't wait to hold her. To made her fully his. Not just heart, but her body as well.

That day, when he was eavesdropping Kyo's confession to Ran and heard on how Ran said no one could replace him and he was the best she got-he felt happiness inside. That was the first time Aizen felt how being loved and considered important by someone. That day, he realized he didn't want to lose her. He wanted to own her. To made Ran became his. He wanted to show her on how much he really loved her and as a sign that she was finally his.