Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living

As Ran still trapped in Aizen's hold, both of them still shared their kisses. They were like wanted to confirm their feelings to each other, wanted to make sure that both of them were indeed loving each other. When Aizen finally withdraw from Ran, he immediately kissed her cheek and slowly went down to her ear and to her neck while Ran grabbed his clothes, trying to pushed him a little.

"W--Wait..! Ai--Aizen-san..! D-Don't--!" She could feel her face already flaming as his lips still attached on her neck.

"Why should I? You loved me, right? That shouldn't be a problem, no? Besides..." He then moved to her right ear and whispered something. "I just want to want to show my affectionate to you. I want to show you of how much I love you. You should take responsible for making me deeply in love with you. Until you appeared, no one could made me feel an affection to them"

"Uuh... B-But--! Y-You know this is my first time, um... Being loved back by someone, j-just don't overdo it, please? M-My heart... couldn't take it" She said while covering her face. Even though she was covering her face to hide her embarrassment, Aizen knew. He could see how red she was. It was reached her ears and he couldn't help himself to think of how much adorable Ran was. He took her hands away from her face and as he expected... Her face was flaming and her eyes were watery. To Aizen, Ran's expression was making him... wanted her more. He smirked at her, confusing Ran.

"...You know?" He was closing his face to her, just a few inches and their lips will be connected again. "Right now, your expression is like inviting me to do something to you?" His question causing Ran became more flustered.

"N-No! You're wrong! I didn't mean that! Just...stop teasing me!" Her reaction only made Aizen chuckled.

"I can't help it, right? You're so adorable which made me wanted to tease you more and more" He teased her.

"Wh-What..? Are you blaming me? It's not my fault!"

"You're wrong, Ran. It is indeed your fault" With his words, he finally closing his lips to her once again. He was inserting his tongue inside her mouth as Ran can only gave up and fell to the sensation. Unrealized, she response to him and licked him back which only made Aizen became more uncontrollable. He raised his hand and pulled down her clothes a bit, showing her shoulder a bit. Ran aware of what happened and immediately withdraw from him.

"Wa--! Aizen-san! Pl--Please...wait..!" She tried to pushed him.

"Like I said..." He grabbed her hands again. "It is your fault... Ran" He said and started to kissed her again and before Ran could give another protests to him, Aizen began to pulled her clothes further below and even though he heard the girl's protests, he didn't give any response to it as he will sealing her lips with his, until...

"Oi, Aizen? Dinner time! You want me to take the foods here or--" Before Ren could finished his words, he caught Aizen was in the middle of... Love making with Ran. He gave a glance towards Aizen and then to Ran. Aizen and Ran too could only looking at Ren, fortunately for Aizen-he didn't care about his existence but for Ran... Just from her face, she was clearly shocked, especially she found herself trapped in Aizen's hold, with her clothes almost being taken down. And then...

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Ran and Ren could only screamed out very loudly.

"Wh--What are you guys doing?!? No no no! And more importantly! Since when Ran awakened?!? Oi, Aizen! Don't you dare attack someone who were just awakened!" Ren shouted at him while Ran busy tidying her clothes.

"She's just opened her eyes. Ren... You're disturbing us, please get out" Aizen said, looking rather annoyed.

"Huh?!? Disturb-- How the hell I know you're in the middle...middle of..." Ren hesitated on continuing his words.