Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle

Las Noches

The moment Aizen, Ren, Gin and Tosen reached Las Noches, Aizen immediately brought Ran in to his hold to his room. None of them were talking to each other. They were like hesitating on bring up a topic to talk about. Aizen did not even giving any orders to his companions or the Espada of what to do next. He was like, in his mind-the most important thing to do was Ran, and only Ran. She was breathing steadily, but Aizen thought she maybe went in to comatose state.

When he reached his room, he slowly lied her down and covered her body with the blanket. He reached the chair and placed in beside the bed and have a seat there while watching her sleeping figure. He did not have any idea of what happened to Ran. Right now, he could only wait until she opened her eyes. In the middle of his thought, someone was knocking the door.

"Um, Aizen?" Ren appeared and entered his room and then walked towards Aizen. "...Is she alright?"

"...I don't know"

"Her reiatsu is very weak. I wonder what's happened to her?"

"Well, all we could now is to wait for her until she awake"

"Yeah... You're right. I hope she'll awake very soon..." Ren said but he had a feeling that Ran won't awake that fast.

~Timeskip~

It's been a week since that day. A week and Ran still not shown any sign to wake up. Fortunately, Soul Society has decided to not launch any attack to her. It seems Urahara and Yoruichi has assured them that Ran was not a threat anymore. Since that day, Ichigo and his friends sometimes came over to visit her which they thought they will got kicked out by Aizen but shockingly, he allowing them to visiting Ran.

"Ran-chan... She still..." Orihime worried.

"I wonder what's wrong with Toudo-san? It's been a week..." Ishida said.

"We're still not sure yet. But, thankfully she's not dead. At least we could relieved a bit" Ren told them.

"You're right. Well, guess we should head back now. We should let Toudo-san for now. Come on, Inoue-san. Kurosaki"

"Yeah. Ne, Ran-chan? Hurry up and wake up, okay? You promised to graduate high school together with us, right? I want to graduate together with you. That's why... Please wake up soon" Orihime said to sleeping Ran. "Oh, Ren-san? Where can I put the flower?"

"Um, here let me take it. I think there is no vase anywhere here. Maybe I'll buy some if I go to the world of living" He said and suddenly someone entering the room. "Hm? Oh, Aizen?" Aizen appeared from the door and looking at them, passively as his eyes fixed on the flowers.

"...Those flowers..?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, this? You don't know what this is called, right? It's called Ran (orchid). Just like our sleeping princess. This one here had green color on it, they represents good health. You could say get well soon so she will wake up anytime soon" Ren explained to Aizen.

"...I see"

"Here. You could hold the flowers for a moment while I searched a vase for it. Maybe I could find it here, if not I'll go to human world to buy some" Ren said and gave the flowers to Aizen.

"Well then, we will came here again. Please excuse us, Aizen-san" Orihime parted with him.

"Excuse me" Followed by Ishida. While Orihime and Ishida exit the room, Ichigo still standing-staring at Ran's sleeping figure. "Kurosaki! Come on!"

"Y-Yeah..." He looked at her one more time and exit the room, leaving Aizen alone with Ran while Ren escort them outside the room.

"Um, Sasaki-san?" Ishida called. "Is he always like that?" He pointed at Aizen.