Chapter 29 - Two Years Later

Las Noches

Another quiet day.

Another normal day.

Since the day they first met, two years have passed.

For the past two years, Ran has always practicing to control her power. Aizen has finally found out what exactly happened to her. The power which Ran has, was far beyond then what he predicted and because previously she has the souls and hollows attached to her body-Ran was able to live peacefully. But now, they were gone so Ran had to practice to control her reiatsu which Ren assumed, almost the same with Aizen.

In conclusion, Ran's power besides healing, were camouflaging reiatsu which now she was able to control it. And she has the power to  transfer the injury that she healed from different person to another person. And at last, the power which she thought she will never had... Blood controlling. Ran was capable to used her own blood or other person's to attack people. And whenever she was using someone's blood, if Ran flamed that person's blood-he or she will also got flamed. To her, it was very dangerous and she intend to never used it unless it was necessary.

To practiced her powers, Ran spend her time in Hueco Mundo so she will not hurt somebody in the human world. Ran has finally graduated properly from high school together with Ichigo, Orihime, Sado and Ishida and entered college taking botanical-which Ren already predicted before she entered the university. Whenever she had free time or no classes, she will come to Hueco Mundo to practice and of course... To spend her time with Aizen because no matter how hard she convinced, Aizen still didn't want to stayed at human world. Fortunately for her, in her world now-she was having a summer holiday.

"Nn..." Aizen could hear a groan came from the girl. She was pretty exhausted after the training she had before. She was resting her head in his shoulder while Aizen was reading a book which Ran brought from the world of living. A book about Japan's culture. She still wanted Aizen to knew about her world more and she started to let him knew about her country first. He already refused but Ran always pushing everything to him. Another trait he found out about Ran, whenever she already decided on something-she will never to listened to others. He thought she was the same as him.

Aizen then closed the book and put it on the table. He was staring at the sleeping girl. He poked her nose a little but Ran didn't gave him any reaction. 

"I guess you're very exhausted" He commented. He take a good look at her. For the past two years, Ran is really changed. She's now more taller than before. From his view, Ran was probably grown for at least three centimeters than the first time they met. Her hair also grown longer. Now he could say that Ran was a perfect copy of Kiyo. To him, Ran has grown...beautifully. He then caressed her cheek gently with his thumb. He also found out, since Ran entered university-she began to practiced using make-up. At first, he didn't quiet understand of what she meant by make-up but he did understand-with her using that, she became more beautiful. In the middle of his thought, someone knocked the door.

"Yoo!" Ren entered his room and then walked towards him. "Hee... The princess still sleeping, huh? Sure she's pretty beaten up. But I guess she's okay now"

"Indeed she is" Aizen said.

Ren continued to staring at them. Looking on how perfect they were together. Ren thought that they were really made for each other. He wanted to thank Kiyo someday when they meet again. He really want to know just how far their relationship was. He thought maybe they were still in...healthy relationship.

"By the way, Aizen?" He asked and Aizen only looking at him. "How far your relationship goes?"

"...What?" He looked at him with a mocking glares which made Ren rather irritated with it.