Chapter 36 - Marriage and...

It's been four years since Aizen proposed to Ran. 

Six years after their first meeting.

And now...

Finally, it's Ran's graduation day. She was wearing a beautiful hakama. She wore a white hakama decorated with cherry blossom flowers around it and black boots. She tied her hair to the side while curling the tip of her hair. Ran together with Aya and Kyo walked towards the university's entrance as they promised to Ran's friends to wait for them there. As they went there, they found Aizen, Ren, Gin and Grimmjow were standing in front. Ran immediately ran to their side.

"Minna!" She called them. "Thank you for coming. Um, I'm sorry for the wait"

"That's okay, Ran. Besides, they couldn't exactly get inside as they got no invitation" Ren said.

"Ya looked very cute in those clothes, Ran-chan" Gin playfully complimented her, causing Ran's face became slightly pink. "Here ya go" He gave a bouquet of flowers to her. "This is the present from me, Grimmjow, Tosen-san and the rest of people in Hueco Mundo. Hope ya like it"

"Waaa! Thank you, Gin-san" She accepted the bouquet.

"And this is from me" Aizen said and gave another bouquet to her, and it was the big one. "Congratulations, Ran" He said and gave a light kiss in her cheek.

"A--Arigatou, Sousuke-san..." She smiled to him. As she looked at him, Ran thought his clothes was very suitable to him. He was wearing a navy blue jacket with black shirts underneath. Gin and Ren also wore suits, except for Grimmjow-as he only wore a white shirts. In the middle of their conversation, Ren and Gin could see three young man were walking towards Ran. Two man behind were like trying to convinced their friend in front to called Ran as his face became pink. And then...

"Um, excuse me... Toudo-senpai?" He finally called, causing both Ran and Aizen looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Um... A-Actually, there's something I want to talk about. C-Can I have a moment, please?" He bowed to her.

"Oh, sure. Please wait a minute, Sousuke-san" She said and followed the man. The truth is, Aizen didn't want to let her walked together with that man. He observed the man's doing as he was ready to walked their if he was doing something weird. All he could see was the man suddenly bowed to her and his face became red. Hinting...

"Oh my. I bet he's confessing to Ran. Can't help it because today is Ran's last day in campus so he wanted to confess his feelings to her" Ren said. The next thing they knew, Ran was smiling to him and shook her head. The man also smiling but he was like forcing himself to smile. "He got rejected" Ren commented. "Well, too bad for that boy because Ran already have her prince right here" Right after, Ran immediately went back to them but she was blocked by a group of girls and they were giving another bouquet flowers to her.

"Who are they?" Aizen asked.

"Oh, I remembered them. Looks like they're Ran's juniors. Sometimes, they will come to the house to asked her to teach them. You know, Ran also popular among girls because she's very kind to them. I spoke to one of them and she said she liked her very much because Ran was very reliable and very tolerant. Sure they will missed her"

"Haha, Ran-chan's pheromones are scary though. I almost liked her back then. Ahaha!" Gin commented. 

"Hello, Ren-san! Aizen-san too!" Aya suddenly called them, behind her Kyo as always was following her.

"Oh, Aya? Congratulations. Kyo too" Ren said.

"Thanks. So, tonight right?"

"Yep! The graduation party at Ran's house" Ren told her.