Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren

"Nn..." The pink girl groaned a bit and then slowly opened her eyes. She was staring at the ceiling and then she touched her forehead, the towel still attached on it. She slowly raised up her body and sitting on the bed. She was...trying to remember what happened last night. She remembered she was with Aizen in her room, talking about school and romance. She fell asleep in the middle of their conversation. She also remembered of how she suddenly felt cold and her head became dizzy. She recalled there was someone in her room but she unable to see the person, she only remembered the person was very tall. Unrealized she grab that person's clothes and asked him or maybe her to not leaved her which she thought it was very embarrassing and then... She touched her lips as she recalled that person was kissing her. Her face became red as she think about that and touching her warm face. In the middle of her thought, she heard a groan as she looked at the source...

"Eh? G...Grimm?" Grimmjow was sleeping in the chair beside her bed. He was sleeping soundly not even realized Ran already awoke. She thought his sleeping face was very cute just like a...cat. Something hit on her mind, since when Grimmjow entered her room? Did he came when she was asleep? Did he...together with her since last night? If that was true, then... "Was it...you? Grimm?" Her face became red again, but she thought Grimmjow will done that. Just there is no way Grimmjow would...kissed her. Even if that's true, Ran thought she wanted to thanked him because he always right beside her.

She closing her distance with him and whispering something to him. "Grimm? Are you awake?" But, no answer-it seems he still sleeping. "Grimm?" She tried again and Grimmjow let out a groan and he opened his eyes, blinking a few times.

"Hm? Ran? You awake already?"

"Yes. Oh, good morning Grimm"

"Mornin'" He yawned while scratching his hair. "How're ya feeling?"

"I'm okay now" 

"Really?" He stood up and touched her forehead. Ran felt kinda weird having him touching her since his hand was pretty big and warm. "Well, your fever has gone down. Guess the medicine from Szayel Aporro is working" Medicine. Ran couldn't remember just when she drank her medicine as she fell asleep in the middle of conversation with Aizen. Could it be...Grimmjow was the one who gave the medicine to her? Ran thought that was probably the reason why he kissed her, to made her drink the medicine.

"Um, Grimm"

"Hm?"

"Thanks"

"Huh? For what?"

"Well, I guess for everything"

"I just... Well, Aizen assigned me to watched over you and um...maybe because...I just want to. There is nothing any meaning about it so don't get the wrong idea!"

Ran giggled to his answer. "Oi! What are you laughing?!?"

"Hehe~ Gomen ne. But still, thank you Grimm" He didn't answer as he looked away from her. He flustered a bit. They heard knocks from the door and the person got in to the room.

"Good morning, Ran. How're you feeling today?" Aizen appeared while brought a tray in his hand.

"Oh, Aizen-san. Good morning"

"Grimmjow. You're still here? Thank you for accompanying her"

"N-No. It's not a problem" 

Aizen went past Grimmjow and taking the seat in her bed. "You seemed very much better than yesterday. Has your fever gone down?" He asked and touched her forehead.

"Oh, yeah. I think so" Her face become red again as his hand touching her. 

"True, it is gone down. But, I believe you should still drink your medicine in case the cold come back. Here, I brought you breakfast. I didn't know Grimmjow were still here, if I did-I would bring your share" Aizen said as he looked at Grimmjow.