Chapter 4 - Blue Espada

"Nee... Aizen-taicho" She said, causing the captain look at her. The woman is very beautiful, with long pink hair with waist length. She's wearing the usual shihakusho with the fifth division's badge around her uniform's left sleeve, which indicated she's the lieutenant of the fifth division. "You still remember the promise we have made before, right?" She asked but Aizen did not answer anything and continue to look at her. The wind was very strong as it caused the woman's hair were blown by the wind. At that time, the cherry blossom tree were in full bloom and the petals scattered around the woman's presence which made Aizen astounded by her.

"There is no way I will forget it" Aizen answered. His response causing the woman take a glance towards him and smile to him, looking satisfied. She turned around her body and...

He slowly open his eyes. Staring at the ceiling and then he slowly raise up his body. He let out a sigh.

"Another dream about you, huh?" Aizen said and smirked a bit.

***

Few Minutes Later

As soon he awoke, Aizen wore his usual uniform, tidy his hair and...

"Ran-chan!!! What are ya doing here? Ya know Aizen-taicho didn't allow you to get out from your room without Ulquiorra. Ya'll get scolded, y'know?" He could hear Gin's voice outside the room. He just called Ran, which means she was out from her room.

"I--I'm sorry, Ichimaru-san! I was just--" Curious, Aizen immediately exit his room-startling both of them.

"Is something wrong?" He asked with his usual demanding tone.

"Ah, Aizen-taicho... It was nothing, but Ran-chan was out from her room so I was planning to take her back to her room. Hora, Ran-chan. You don't want see Aizen-taicho mad, he'll be very scary when he get angry y'know?"

"I'm...sorry. It was just...um..." She hold her words while Aizen came closer to her, still holding his usual smile in front of her.

"What's wrong? You could tell me. I'm sure you have a very good reason of why you were out of your room. Especially, without Ulquiorra around. I do believe you still remember the rules, don't you?" Aizen kindly asked. Ran doesn't seems happy with his words when he said very good, it was like even though he remained composed but she felt Aizen was ready to gave her a spank or two if she doesn't gave any convincing reasons to him.

"I...heard someone calling me" She finally answered. Both Aizen and Ichimaru were only looking at her. More like they confuse of her answer.

"And who was the person who have been calling you?" Aizen asked.

"I don't know. I thought it was just my imagination but she kept calling me. So--"

"Hm? She? It was a woman who've been calling you, Ran-chan?" Ichimaru asked.

"Y-Yes"

"A woman? Hm... Have you seen this woman's appearance?"

"No. When I got here, Ichimaru-san came so..."

"Ah, so that's why. But, you know Ran-chan? Even though someone have been calling you, you shouldn't out from your room. Who knows what would happen if you keep following her? You maybe got hurt, y'know? I'm pretty sure Aizen-taicho don't want his precious princess got hurt" Ichimaru teasing her.

"E--Eh? Pri-- Ichimaru-san! Stop teasing me!" Ran with tomato face said to her but Aizen only chuckled.

"Gin... Quit it. But, as Gin said. Do not wondered around without Ulquiorra by your side. You still new here, you will easily get lost. I will worry if you're not come back...to me" Aizen easily said to Ran. She could felt Aizen was half serious of what he said. His face maybe smiling but his eyes are not. Those intimidating gaze. But, what made Ran rather annoyed was the face that she still blushing over his words.