Chapter 18 - The Truth

While Grimmjow was busy calming Ran, Aizen was facing another problem to himself. He was pretty much confuse of how Ran knew Kiyo's existence. 

"How did she know about her?" He asked to himself. He remembered Yuki's message to him that to not let Ran knew about Kiyo, and there he have it. Ran is now distancing herself to him. He remembered of how hurt and upset her face was when she told him to not saw her as Kiyo's replacement and how much...she hate him. While he was busy with his head, Ichimaru appeared in his room.

"Ara~ Aizen-taicho? Is something wrong? You looked stress. Is something happened with Ran-chan?"

"Gin... Did you saw her?"

"Well, I only saw her with Grimmjow and then both of them disappeared. Hm... Wonder where Grimmjow is taking her" Hearing Grimmjow is now with Ran, causing Aizen felt annoyed with it. He felt he has to settle this. He then stood up from his couch.

"I see... Ulquiorra" He called and right immediately Ulquiorra appeared in his room.

"Yes, Aizen-sama?"

"Bring Ran to me. It seems she's with Grimmjow right now"

"As you wish, Aizen-sama" He bowed to him and disappeared.

"Hehe~ I bet you did something to Ran-chan that made her upset like that. She even went with Grimmjow. Na, Aizen-taicho? Hurry up and settle your feelings to her"

"Gin, what are you saying? Ran is my belonging, I only assigned Grimmjow to watch over her whenever Ulquiorra is not around. It seems I made a wrong decision"

"Hmm... I guess so. You managed to create yourself a love rival"

"What do you mean love rival? Gin, it seems your gagging ability is decreasing"

"But, that's true, right? Kiyo-san send Ran-chan so ya can learn to love somebody, not just because she's special" Ichimaru said and Aizen was looking at him. "Ah, you're wondering how I know that, right? Well, of course it's because Kiyo-san was the one who told me that. She really cared about ya greatly, Aizen-taicho. Well, just don't disappoint her and realized your own feelings. Bye then" He parted with him and disappeared.

Love. He still thought that as something ridiculous and a waste of time. Before Kiyo's gone, she never told him what love is so he didn't particular understand what it felt like by loving someone. True, Ran was the perfect replica of Kiyo. But, to Aizen-Ran didn't shared the same personality as Kiyo. Kiyo was more a pusher type and never listened to others. He recalled the time when he just became the captain of fifth squad and he has to choose his lieutenant. He choose Kiyo not just because they have been together since their time in academy but because he saw her capability to became his lieutenant. But, she always didn't want to listen any of his words but she still did her work perfectly. She's also creating a good relationship with her subordinates and always helped them when they got in to trouble. Only one personality that Ran shared with her.

Kindness

Both of them shared the same kindness. Even though Aizen is her enemy, sometimes she didn't considered him as her enemy and acted just like he was her friend. She even told him everything about her family and how she felt all this time. He became...weird when he thought about the young girl. He loved her innocent smile. He loved her reaction when he was showing his affection to her. He loved her blushing face. He loved everything about her, but that were the one which making him confuse. Is it because he loved her smile and her reaction, does it mean that he...love her?

***

Grimmjow's Room

"Oi, are you all right now?"