Chapter 19 - Jealousy

"Nn..." The pink girl groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She raised up her body and sat on the bed. Even though the sky outside the castle was always dark, it appears her body understand that now it's morning. She began to think to ask Aizen to let her go to living world to buy some clock and a calendar so she will knew the time and date of the day.

Aizen.

Just thinking about his name in her mind made her face blushing. She looked at the door and it appears no one will come any time soon. Ran immediately descended from the bed and went to take a shower. It took her twenty minutes to take a shower and wore her clothes. Her usual arrancar's uniform that Aizen gave to her. While she was in the middle of drying her hair with her towel, she could felt there was another reiatsu in her room and she knew very well the owner of the reiatsu. She slowly reached the doorknob and opened the door very slowly and there she have it.

"Ah, good morning. Did you just finished taking shower?" Aizen asked while sitting on her bed.

"Eh? Um, y-yes. Etto, g-good morning... Aizen-san" She greeted timidly. "Um, I'll be out in a minute. Please wait for me" She intended to close the door when Aizen suddenly...

"Oh, please wait, Ran" He told her causing Ran unable to close the door. "Come here, let me dry your hair"

"Eh? I-It's okay, I can do it myself"

"I insists" He looked like ordering her, but Ran could tell he didn't order her to but he wanted to do it. Shyly, she put the towel to her head and opened the door. She walked towards him and sat beside him. She was hoping Aizen will immediately dried her hair off but, no matter how long she wait, he didn't do anything. She looked at him only to find, a disappoint expression from Aizen.

"Um, Aizen-san?" But he didn't said any words and that made Ran became more confuse. She was lost of what to do as he continued to glared at her.

"You know..." He finally opened his mouth. "I said I wanted to dry your hair but I didn't want to do it in this position"

"Huh? What position?" She blinked. Aizen now felt rather irritated but in the same time, amused, of how much cute and innocence Ran was. He recalled Ran told him that she never experienced romance with anyone so that's why Ran was very slow on catching things.

"Here, let me show you so next time..." He gently hold her arm and pulled her to his side, made her sitting between his legs. "Please sit like this if I asked you to let me dry your hair" Although Aizen unable to see her face, he could tell that Ran is now blushing furiously. He saw she was blushing until her ears and he began to drying her hair off.

Oddly, to Ran, she felt comfortable having Aizen drying her hair. His touch was very gentle as he was carefully using his hands to he will not hurt her. Ran realized that she indeed...love him but she didn't know how his feelings towards her. In her mind, she refuse to tell him that she loved him because she was scared. Scared if Aizen will keep his distance with her. She didn't want to lose him. Losing her mother and father already hit her too much so at least, she didn't want to lose him either.

"There you go" He suddenly said, breaking Ran from her own thought. "It's still rather wet but it's better than before"

"Oh, th-thank you" She was intending to stand up when Aizen hold her in his embrace. "Waa! Ai--Aizen-san?"

"Why are you so in a hurry? Don't worry, Ren haven't yet finished making the breakfast. If he's already done, he will come here"

"E--Eh?!? B-But!"

"Or maybe... You don't want to be alone with me?" He asked. His tone was like a child looking a comfort from his mother and unfortunately, Ran unable to win his expression and let her be caught by Aizen. "Your body sure is very thin and small. It looks like if I hold too tight, you will soon break"