Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin

Almost four months have passed since their wedding. 

Just another few more weeks and Ran will finally gave birth to her first children. Aizen's first children. Since that day, they have not got any chance to go a honeymoon because Aizen was worried is anything will happened to Ran so he suggested to have a honeymoon after she gave birth, along with their children.

After their wedding, Ran was opening her own flower's shop, in her own house. She told Aizen that she will opened her own shop if she got enough money. And as for Aizen, because he still haven't found what he want to do in human world-he decided to help Ran with her business. Her shop was open for everyone who wanted her flowers as a gift, anniversary, bouquets, and many things. Aizen handle the ordering while Ran arranged the flowers. He already told her to take it easy because she will give birth shortly but Ran being Ran. She was very stubborn to listened to him.

That day went out normally. Aizen was sitting on the couch while watching his wife arranging a bouquet of flowers. Since Ran opened her shop, many people came to her to arranged flowers for them. They said they loved her flowers as she was like gave the flowers a magic and they felt happy just by having her flowers in their house. He was happy hearing positive thoughts from then, but... Aizen knew her customers knew Ran is pregnant, but why they couldn't just leave her alone for the time being? He was...pissed because he knew his wife was extremely tired.

"Um, excuse me?" Someone shouting in front. Aizen immediately went to the door and found a rather old woman standing in front of the door. "Oh, Aizen-san? Good day. I want to pick up my order" She said.

"Oh, Suzuki-san. Please wait for a moment, Ran is--" Before Aizen could finished his sentences...

"Suzuki-san!" Ran called her as she walked towards the door while bringing the bouquet and gave it to her. "Here your order"

"Oh my, thank you so much dear. I'm sorry to troubled you with this. I'm sure you're very tired, right?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it. I hope your sister likes it"

"She will. She have to. She already bothered you too much. I already told her you're pregnant so let her be for a moment but she was to stubborn. Said she wanted to arranged it at home. For how much longer, Ran-chan?"

"The doctor said another seven weeks but today I'm going to have another check up just in case" She told her.

"I see. Well, please rest well. You should closed your shop for the time being. I'm sure your customers will appreciate it. Well then, thank you for the flowers and see you again" She waved to both of them. When she already gone, Aizen and Ran went inside their house.

"She's... Aya and Kyo's mother, no?" Aizen asked.

"Hm? Yeah. She looked exactly like Kyo-kun, right?"

"Indeed, she is. Anyway, Ran?"

"...Yes?" She looked at him.

"You should closed your shop for awhile. You will give birth soon, so--"

"Hey, I'm okay. Don't worry, I'm still--" Before she could finished her words, Ran could feel the world was spinning around as her body became unstable and almost fell if Aizen didn't caught her.

"Ran..!" He adjusted her body and slowly sat her on the floor.

"I--I'm fine. I'm just...a little dizzy" She said.

"No, you're not. We should go to hospital now. Here, let me take you" He hold her up slowly and exit the house.

***

Hospital

When they reached the hospital, they immediately went to their doctor to check up on Ran. The doctor, named Hoshino, told them that Ran was having a pre-eclampsia. She told them almost every mother who have their first pregnancy or twins were vulnerable to this kind of state. Moreover, because Ran was overworking and always exhausted, she got anemic. She also told them that the risk of giving birth will be much higher as both the mother and the children's life will be in danger. The doctor suggested to let Ran hospitalized until she gave birth so doctor Hoshino will be able to keep an eye on her.