T e n

"Yes, love. I promise I'll be there." Harry said. "I'm sorry I haven't called or even texted. Just been busy."
"It's okay. And if you can't go, it's fine. Just don't promise if you're unsure."
"No, love. I'm sure. I'll go. Promise." Harry reassured.
"Okay, bye Harry. I love you, see you soon."
"I love you too, babe. Wait for me "

Live music plays, there is food at every table, the lights flash wildly as it goes with the beat of the music. Liam, one of Taylor's brunet friends was the DJ for tonight. Zayn, the dark-haired was the main singer. And Niall, well, he was making sure he tasted every food on the table. Taylor's friends were all there, from the red-haired Abigail to the blonde Emma. After blowing off the candles, the party livened up. It was Taylor's eighteenth birthday.

Even if it was her birthday, there was another life of the party. . . Louis William Tomlinson.

He dances around the room, sings through songs and jokes about every once in a while. What could a party be without him?

Taylor rolled her eyes, smiling as Louis was dancing through a pop song she probably heard of. "Dance, Red Princess, it's your bloody birthday!" Louis pulled her hand and but she pulled it back.

She wasn't exactly in the best mood for it. But then Louis grinned even wider as her friends, Abigail and Selena, pushed her to him. All of them knew that Louis don't have that intention on Taylor so it was alright.

Louis moved his lips near her ears. "Trust me, love. Or do you want them to notice?" He quickly backed away then pulled Taylor once more. Now, she didn't resist.

Louis and Taylor danced. No actual moves, just the constant spins and swaying around. She didn't like dancing around people but this one was fun. She forgot about everything. Somehow, that was the best thing Louis had done for her today, not the party, not the performances, not the music, his presence was enough and then he added the dance.

The music ended and Taylor ended up sitting on the staircase, trying to catch her breath while drinking some punch. Niall was with her, Louis was off somewhere in the house but she didn't mind. Niall is a good company anyways.

He held a plateful of food which Taylor didn't bother getting any. It's just a tricky thing that no one ever dares to get from Niall's plate. No one told her why she shouldn't, they just told her not to. Harry even once said 'no one lived to tell the tale', yet she knew that it was a bit of exaggeration.

"What a night." Niall said, then munched through the chicken leg he as holding. "Happy eighteenth birthday, by the way." He said, his Irish accent visible.

"Thanks. Thanks for the party guys, it's unbelievable." She thanked Niall as they continued with their random conversation.

"It still didn't top my birthday in Nando's. Didn't know if it was possible." Niall smiled.
"Aww, anything for you, Nialler. We can pull a few strings for it."