S e v e n t e e n

"What the hell did you do to my office?!" Taylor yelled, exasperated. She couldn't believe how in just a matter of few hours Louis had already changed a lot. . . Her office did not look like her old office at all, except for the U-shaped "desk and two chairs infront."

The frames on the walls are in a completely different style. . . on the left wall, the frames were aligned as the letter "L." The shelves were on the right wall with some plants near them, instead of being in the wall near the windows and the plants used to be in the entrance. The wall near the windows is cmnow free from the vintage picture frames.The place was spotless clean, even her rug was clear from dust. Her books and magazines that are usually on her desk went back to the rack and the shelves. Her desk was the only thing untouched because she always leave it clean. Only. . .

Taylor walked right to her desk with an annoyed look. "Literally? A paper airplane on my desk?" She asked. She knew Louis was trying to annoy her as always but not this damn early! She picked up the paper airplane and threw it to Louis.

Louis had a serious businessman-like face. "I have no idea who put this there." he replied and put the paper airplane back to the desk.

She just scoffed. "What do you want?"

"We just bloody saw each other last night. Of course I wanted to spend some time with you. Honestly, is that how you --"

"Greet an old friend? Louis, of course not. I missed you, alright?" Taylor said in a soft voice. "But you didn't have to freaking rearrange my office! I mean what the hell!?" and then she freaked out in the end.

Louis laughed, "Aw! You should be proud, this one looked like my office downtown. Here. . ." He brought out his phone and showed Taylor an office like hers, only the windows are different, the carpet and the paint on the walls are different. Of course the jam on the desk, the books and the plants were different too. If Taylor didn't know any better, she'd think Louis just took a photo of her office and edited it. But since he always sucked at editing, Taylor believed Louis just arranged her office to looked like his.

"I don't even know if you did this out of care or you just want to annoy me."

"It's a bit of both, you honestly look cute all red." Louis cooed like she was a baby. "Like a red tomato. Aww."

Taylor grumbled, "I hate you."

"I hate you too. Don't worry, it's a love and hate relationship. Still, this office is excellent, like mine!" Louis said.

"Great, we're twins again." She mumbled sarcastically.

That's when Louis showed a mischievous smile, "Ahh, Neil is your twin, I'm your worst enemy."

"Are we gonna stay here in my office?" Taylor asked. "Admit it, it's not the best place for catching up."

"You just wanted to go to the café around the block, didn't you?" Louis laughed as he saw Taylor's reaction.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms just below her chest. "Smart. Real--"

"Of course I knew, a Taylor Swift wouldn't settle anywhere without a coffee shop nearby."

"Shut-up. Tomlinson. You really need to shut up." She said, rather harshly but Louis is used to it. Besides, she just wanted it to sound harsh when in reality, she can't bear to hate him or even stay mad for a couple of hours.

Louis stood up, opened the door and gestured for Taylor to walk outside. "White Queen, aren't you coming?"

"No nicknames, I'm begging you." She said. Taylor sighed and ended up walking through the door with Louis behind her.