F o r t y - f o u r

Louis took quite the time. Alison was already asleep and he still isn't home. Since he said he was coming home, Taylor decided not to call him anymore. And since, she can't really sleep with Louis still wandering Godknows where, she decided to just watch a movie.

Taylor was silently sitting in the living room, eating cookies and cream flavored ice cream while intently watching a movie about the French revolution. It was until, she saw headlights pulling over the driveway. She heard the door being unlocked and an odd rhythm of footsteps.

She turned around and saw Louis, walking like he's walking through obstacles, constantly avoiding invisible things. He smiled at Taylor and walked right up to her. Taylor already smelled that reeking smell of alcohol when he was a few meters away.

Louis gave her a light kiss on the cheek and then sunk beside her on the couch, only he was upside down, his feet were up in the air while his head was in the actual seat. He had that huge grin plastered on his face while giggling annoyingly.

Taylor sighed, seriously? I'm going to babysit another drunk dude? "Go wash yourself." She muttered because one, she didn't like the smell of alcohol, and two, Louis needs to sleep. . . let him feel the hangover tomorrow.

Louis giggled. "Can I have some ice cream?" He asked then giggled again.
"At least sit properly first." She replied seriously. She didn't really want Louis to think she wasn't serious. . . otherwise, he'll just keep giggling.

"Come on, pleeeeeaaase." He slurred. "I'm gettiiiing diiizzy." Louis said, quieter this time, but still slurry.

"And then what? The spoon will smell like what?"

Louis giggled again. Taylor was getting annoyed at his giggle, still he continued. "A couple of shots of somethiiiiing I ccaaan't remembah."

Eventually, Taylor gave in. She dug the spoon low for a huge scoop and put the whole of it in Louis' mouth. She watched as Louis sunk in the feeling of being drunk and having a brain freeze. I'm done eating anyways. She set the icecream aside and focused on Louis instead.

He groaned out loud. "T-Too much, Tayyyy." He groaned again and now he held his head. Slowly, his body slid to the ground, head first and he fixed himself while lying on the floor now.

"Yeah, you're too drunk so. . . stand up, get yourself washed or at least change." Taylor said, looking down at him. She isn't regretting anything she is saying right now because she knew Louis won't even remember a single word tomorrow. "Come on, get yourself ready, I'll give you some fresh clothes."

Groggily, Louis made his way to the bathroom while Taylor quickly took out some fresh house clothes from his closet. When Taylor got back downstairs, she left Louis' clothes on the couch and checked up if Louis really was getting himself cleaned up. Unfortunately, the bathroom door is only wide open so he wasn't there.

Taylor rolled her eyes and groaned out loud. This was not part of the agreement, at all! She searched the entire area, looking for a trace of the drunk lad. . . so far, she's unsuccessful.

"Louis. Where are you?" She asked and yet no one answered. Grumbling and muttering a thousand swear words, Taylor marched her way upstairs, trying to see if Louis was somewhere up there. No one said something about babysitting drunk guys, I mean that wasn't part of the damn deal!