Author's ♪

Uh, hey guys!! Here goes nothing. . .

FIRST BOOK FINISHEDDDD!!

That's the actual ending. And it was written that way so readers are the ones who would conclude over what happened. . . they can speculate or whatever, I'd just let you guys think of it.

Even I think it's confusing. . . so, I understand.

So do I deserve the most confusing writer award?

Now, before you rant on how badly I ended it or how bad the story is, etcetera cetera, let me just start off by saying:

I, from the bottom of my heart, completely and utterly regret nothing.

Okay, you have my 'go' signal to rant on me. Especially that someone who said she'll write a book about how she'll kill me if I ended it badly. . . whoop, there you go. You know who you are. ;)

This is book is dedicated to TheGirlAlmighty01 because, as I've said before, this wouldn't have existed without her. . . don't blame her for the ending cuz she actually stopped deaths and tragedies in this story. . . she got a spoiler that I'd kill Lou but she stopped me. Apparently, she didn't get the spoiler with Haylor so. . . yep, what's done is done. I think she expected a wedding as the ending.

Not only her, the ending is for all of my bestfriends!!!! I love you guys! I can't tag you all in Wattpad but, I love you guys. . . especially if you're reading this, that only meant you guys really read it and that's super weird as you know, you guys don't read a lot but nevertheless, HS life would totally suck without you guys.

Anyways, I'd like to thank all of you for sticking until the end. . . even though it sucks (forgive me if it does, it's the effort that counts???) Thank you guys for all the reads, comments and votes!!! I never actually thought it would even reach a thousand views, first story and all.