Just a little greeting.

AN:

P.S. guys, you don't have to read this, it's okay, it barely has something to do with the story anyways so just go ahead and skip this. If you want to proceed then, mmkay, it's sorta weird 'cause it's like a dedication something. Skip to the next chap if YOU WANT TO FREAKING READ HARRY'S POV ALREADY!

EXCEPT FOR YOU, TheGirlAlmighty01 DO NOT SKIP THIS!!

it's your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAMPIRE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!

🎵🎧🎶♪"Let's have another toast to TheGirlAlmighty01"♪🎶🎧🎵

Just how fast the night changesss, you were like what, thirteen when I met you? Now. . . mehehehe I'd rather not tell your age, you'll kill me.

This is not my entire greeting for you, expect that I'll write something I've been preparing for since you gave that birthday card.

Also this book is like my birthday present for you, since without you, this would never exist. Thanks for the best couple of years of my life!! (I'll try to find the real present though, that'll be a reason for me to get out of the house)

Thanks for motivating me to write this though I am lazy AF.
Thanks for convincing me not to kill Lou. Thanks for giving me ideas like almost everyday.
Thanks for telling me to beat up Hazza. (If you're a reader, hahaha, you've got a spoiler)
Thanks for still keeping up with my weirdness.
My books to come are all dedicated to you too.

Happy birthday again!!

I seriously wanna repeat that over and over because IT HAPPENS ONCE EVERY YEAR. Add the fact that you're officially a year older makes it a lot better*evil laugh*

Happy Birthday to the pale vampire who is four hundred and twenty nine years older than me!!

LOOK, I know it's confusing because I'm like really excited and it's not even my birthday! Just bear with my weirdness like you always do everyday. 😂😂😂 Yeah and I woke up like five am cuz I'm too excited.

While we're at it, lemme blast some 1D songs, I hope you have a great day!

P.s. Nini and Nando are coming over. . . with me so hide your food. We can get there in five minutes if we want to. Oooh are those pancakes? Hmm, five minutes. . give us five minutes.

Again!!!
🎵🎧🎶♪"Let's have another toast to TheGirlAlmighty01"♪🎶🎧🎵

I love you so much!!! And again, Happy Birthday. Stay awesome!!!🚀✈

Smol kitten, out!
*taps the paper airplane*