F i f t e e n

"I'm Alison Styles."

Wait, what? Taylor couldn't think straight, she lost her formality, she lost her tracks, she lost her sense of coping up, she lost her mind. . . she lost it!

Did she hear it right? Of course she did! She could play that name over and over in her head and still think it's just an effect of her exhaustion and lack of sleep. This can't be happening, the world can't be serious at this moment. The child must be joking.

But then, it's really happening, the world is always a serious place, the child wouldn't joke about it since how would she know?! She's just a kid! If it was any of the lads, Taylor would believe that it was a joke but this! This is an innocent kid, she couldn't be joking. Alison Styles. . .

Could she be Harry's daughter? Well, they have the same curls and brown hair, plus the skin and the same demeanor at times but. . . Taylor was hesitant where the eyes came from. Her mother's eyes were green weren't they? And why in the hell would Harry name his kid after her middle name?!

Taylor shook every thought out of her head then continued walking. "Th-That's a nice name." She mumbled, not knowing what else to say.

"Thanks." Alison replied. "It's with a single 'l' and sometimes people call me 'Alice' like the one from Wonderland. Daddy likes Alison much better, though."

I would swear, someone is playing a very sick joke. The author of my life sure hates me.

"Dr. Swift, do you have a daughter?" The child asked.

"No, I don't, princess." Taylor replied. Her mind still floating in the wind. Not happening, all in her mind. She didn't just meet a girl named "Alison Styles" with the same blue eyes as hers, she's probably just going out of her mind.

Plot twist: Right now, she is asleep, back in her office. . . Yes! That could be it!

"Oh, I was thinking if we could play or--"

"I'll let you once I do." She replied, practically lying to herself since she had no plans on having one. She'd like a daughter, she suppose, but it couldn't be now. She's too busy to have a family or even date.

"Yay!" Alison cheered.

Taylor averted her eyes from the kid's eyes. She wouldn't be able to break free from that gaze. Alison Styles? There are a lot of Styles in the world, it couldn't be just Harry, right?

She'd rather not know. The answers that come to her mind are completely insane.

"Taylor!"

Alison looked over her shoulder with a smile. Taylor turned around.

"Cas?"

Cas stopped on his tracks and looked at Taylor for a while. "Whoa, glasses? How come--"

"Didn't need it earlier. Excuse me, Cas. I kinda--" Taylor moved her eyes to Alison then back to Cas with a half smile. "I'll be right back."

"You don't need help or--"

"This is her room." She smiled again then held the doorknob with her free hand.

"She's not yours?"