Ignore this

Well, you didn't ignore it but you probably will. I'm kind of bored so here are some facts about this story that you might not be interested in. . .

1. I got the idea around Summer 2015, but didn't actually start writing it until September and, one reason was, I don't know how to start it. Explains how the first chap sucks.

2. I have, I think, about four different endings in this story. . . one, is the too happy ending, they both live and both end up together. (Wohoo!) Two, they both live ends up separated. Three, Harry dies instead of Taylor (though I know I'm never going to choose this). And four, this one.

3. While writing this, I've read the Percy Jackson series, Looking for Alaska and the Divergent series. If you knew who the authors were and how they write their stories, you'll realize why I chose this ending. Next up is the Hungergames *evil laugh* whatever book I'm writing next will be ------------ (Yeah, the stories I read while writing my own story take an effect)

4. Tay's burial was on Harry's birthday. One part I didn't mention was Hazz's burial is on her birthday. . .

5. I freaking forgot a lot of what I should include in this story.

6. When I first wrote a draft about this, it started out in their highschool days. I didn't go with that since it would make the story longer.

7. I only expected seventy chapters.

8. I cannot make a sequel (obviously) but I can make a prequel. Maybe some other time, though.

9. If I Could Fly is, ironically, not in one of my playlists for this story before the last chaps. . . Infinity had always been a song for this.

10. Lou was supposed to die. (Tbh, I kind of liked that better than letting him live at first but, hey, memory loss would be less dramatic and more fun. If I went on with killing him. . . long story but it's a reason why Haylor gets back together.)

11. I had a choice once if it was Harry's kid or his wife. . . yeah, the kid's gotta have to go.

12. El had more roles in this story. . . if my chapters didn't get accidentally deleted.

13. The story mainly started in chap 13.

14. It would have been a real twist if Liz died instead of Harry's son but that's complicated. And should Harry fall in love with Taylor, that'll only make her feel like a replacement and I don't want that.

15. I wasn't really going to go with this ending but, since I kinda hinted it from the start, it's a bit late to turn back.

16. I would delete some chapters if it wouldn't take a load of time to fix the story.

17. Cas was never meant to be a hindrance or part of the Haylor love triangle. . . just a friend.

18. The death count is four. . .

19. I never planned for Elounor to happen in this story but at that time, Lounielle was so noisy, I just had to go with it. (Although I am not against Lounielle, I still freaking ship Elounor.)

20. There is another story like this that I've thought of. More dramatic but a bit common. I can't explain right now but if you're interested, I could say how.

21. I had a hard time with the title.

22. The first word was Taylor and the last word was Harry. . . the way I think of it was like the lyrics in Strong, "pages between us written with no end." And I kinda think it's like a metaphor?? Because, like they were apart when the story actually began (I didn't mean that Harry's birthday kind of thing, it's just a flashback) so anyways, they were apart when the story began and now that you've finished it, they've ended up together. (I read my own explanation and it didn't make sense. I apologize for that.)

23, Lou was originally meant to be the one in the love triangle, not Cas. But nope, nope nope and nope.

24. I've experienced a lot of chapters get deleted and it's such a headache!

25. I also planned on Harry's POV to be a bit earlier but maybe I could in another book. . . if I get a ton of free time and thoughts.

26. Sometimes, I picture Alison as a blonde kid, and sometimes, she resembles the kid from Katy Perry's MV, Wide Awake. . . yep, most of the time, I'm unsure about how Alison looks like.

27. Taylor actually liked Harry's short hair. . . she just loved the long one much much better.

28. I didn't make Liz a hateful character because I've been seeing a lot of those kinds in other fanfictions. I don't really want you guys to hate her. . . not even Cas.

29. There are a load of secret small stuff in the story. . . one, like what's the answer to the crossword Tay is trying to solve in chap 13 or 14? Another is how Lou arranged his text messages on, umm, chap 68 (or somewhere around that) ? No one noticed that text messages thing, or maybe they had but never mentioned it. :/

30. Yep, the alternate story would be more dramatic. . . in which case too, the plot's already complete inside my head.

31. I wrote about 6 different chapters all about Lou's death, but eventually decided against it.

32. Most of the cliffhangers weren't intended. Although that one that freaked a lot of you was intended, somewhere around 40?

33. Alison wasn't an "accident baby"

34. Without Lou, it wouldn't have as much fun and drama. . .

35. In the boring chaps, I only put them in with two reasons, one, I'm bored and something's gonna happen next so I need to avert your attentions from the problem. Two, I just wanted to give you glimpses of their lives without each other.

36. While writing this, I thought of at least, four other Haylor stories that you guys will be able to read in the faaaaaaarrrr future. They're very different from this one, like, some are futuristic, supernatural, fantasy and other stuff, but if those aren't your taste, one of them is a normal fanfic though it's an AU.

37. Admittedly, I lack research but if my sources were reliable, the thing that happened to Taylor can happen in real life. (Let's just get the facts straight, at least a bit)

38.Harry didn't really die in the end. . .

39. The last thing I said isn't true. I already said something about a burial, didn't I?

40. This is the last fact I might give you: this story is a combination of different ideas from different stories. . . there would have been a lot if I didn't make this story but those "other" stories would probably be common. Plus, all my stories have metaphors as to why I ended it that way. . . if you guys figured this one out, then, cool!

Surprised you've read until now. You're awesome!!!

Okay, what's done is done. . . See you guys in my next books!!!