T w e n t y

It almost happened. . .

Monday came around too quickly that the next thing she knew, she was already driving her car through the streets of New York, searching for the place Cas told her to go.

Taylor wore a faded blue, slightly checkered top with long sleeves and a dark brown colored skirt, not too revealing though, it'll make her look like she had intentions for Cas. She matched it with flats –a bit of an odd choice but, she decided to just go along with it– and a small bag which, is often her style when she goes out, with or without someone.

She thought maybe Louis scheduled the weather for today because it had been raining on and off for hours. Good thing Taylor brought her umbrella and a long caramel-colored coat.

Her and Cas had agreed that they would meet up at ten am but the funny thing is, Taylor decided to go earlier than that because she knew she'd be lost. She never heard of the "HFS" building before and neither had she heard of any place around it, it was an unfamiliar place for her.

She parked her car in some parking lot near a bakery and a salon then called up Cas, this time, she wore her coat and carried her umbrella with her.

"T-Taylor, hey--"

"Cas, can I ask you something?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, sure." The lad replied with what seemed to be delight.

"Okay, where's the building again? I really really really don't want to get lost." She said, walking past the crowd, some with umbrellas, some with just long coats or jackets. She would bump with a few people occasionally and of course, she would apologize for it.

Taylor heard Cas laughing from the other line. "I knew I should have picked you up instead."

"Well, no time for that now. Where please?"

"Somewhere, okay where are you right now?" Cas asked.

"Umm, I've just parked my car somewhere near a salon, Hannah's Style Salon," Taylor flinched a little saying the name then gulped and continued, "And a bakery or like a muffin store, didn't take time to actually know."

Cas laughed again. "You're completely lost, you are six blocks away."

"Fudge what?!" Taylor yelled then calmed herself. "Okay, sorry for reacting like that. Just give me directions."

It started raining lightly again so Taylor had to open up her umbrella while waiting for Cas to answer. She stopped on her tracks and went back to where she was earlier.

"Let's see, um, go back to the parking lot and there should be a crossing there go left then take another left on third." Cas replied.

"Thank God for clearing that up." She said, making it sound like she was relieved.

"I'm actually confused why you got lost, I told you just take the tenth and it's a straight shot to HFS, not all people get confused when they're told to go in only one direction." Cas said, and much to her disappointment, he emphasized the last two words.

Taylor rolled her eyes and scoffed, honestly, she felt like it was Louis talking to her.. "Gee, thanks." She replied sarcastically.

"No prob. See you there." Cas said and hung up.

Not even realizing she was smiling all along, Taylor made her way back to the parking lot. She just realized there had been a stupid grin her face when she saw her blurry reflection on a puddle.

"No." She muttered, trying to think why.

She was filled with random thoughts, not a care about the world around her. Well, it was until she saw something from the corner of her eyes.